Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hybrid Badges

Poundy

Hi Guy's

I just wanted to confirm that there should be a Hybrid badge on both rear doors. I only have one on the

nearside rear door. I have the forecourt pics pre purchase and there isn't one one the drivers side, so if there 

should be one I will chase the salesman for a freebie lol!

CT200h1 (1).jpg

CT200h1 (2).jpg

is there a paint protection film on the rear passenger arch if there is

check on the other side as this could be a sign of a repair and the film

not being replaced along with the badge

… and, bad news, badge is rather expensive, my dealer told me it costs more than 70 € ( I had a light repair work near badge and luckily it was not necessary a new one).

8 hours ago, Zotto said:

… and, bad news, badge is rather expensive, my dealer told me it costs more than 70 € ( I had a light repair work near badge and luckily it was not necessary a new one).

£17.95 on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-New-LEXUS-HYBRID-SIDE-BADGE-Rear-Blue-Emblem-For-CT200H-2011-CT-200H/182442098072

Least the salesman can do is supply and fit one. As said above I’d check closely for signs of damage. A repair done properly is fine but the missing badge raises suspicions. 

• Like 3

No repair work has been done, so I presume it fell off or was taken by someone. Still the nice Lexus salesman is getting me one F.O.C sorted 🙂

• Like 2

The new one they sent is on and rock solid, need to make sure it's in the right position though as you only get one chance lol! 

10 hours ago, 200h said:

i'm sure you can now see why body repair had been mentioned as the badges wont just fall off with washing the car

No repair done, the outline of the previous badge was still visible upon close examination. Perhaps it was eased off by a collector lol!

Interesting you should say that I had MB caps on my SL and Jag caps on my RSport,  both took a walk when parked in the city. Still nice to be in a position that you can replace them instead of being in the position you need to pinch them 🙂

Oddly enough, I noticed the day before yesterday that 3 out of 4 (!) metal dust caps have disappeared since I washed the car at the weekend. Grrr.

Plastic replacements on order from eBay.

Sigh.

On 7/23/2018 at 2:37 PM, Eastwood1994 said:

Do they really come off that easily?

Worrying..........

Repeated use of a high pressure washer will eventually  pry them off.