Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mirror Closure

just to tell you ive just installed auto mirror closure,mirrors close when keyfob is pressed to lock the car,mirrors open when inside the car and key is put in ign,i love it seems to work great.if anybody wants the contact for this part give me a shout and i`ll give you his email.cost 40 quid delivered. :winky:

its a bit of a fiddle cause of the room you have at the fuse box in the drivers footwell,i soldered all my wires on then used shrink tube ,it would have taken about an hour i would say.at first i used the crimp things that connect wires onto the other ones,dont use them lads they are crap.

Great stuff...

Wonder if you used a timer module?

Was Geoffer's diagram any help?

yeh mate cause i needed to check to see if i had the correct alarm wire,he is missed.i think it says somewhere in the parts list i got wid it that it was on a timer of some sort.lost me mate :lol:

Great stuff...

Wonder if you used a timer module?

Was Geoffer's diagram any help?

yeh mate cause i needed to check to see if i had the correct alarm wire,he is missed.i think it says somewhere in the parts list i got wid it that it was on a timer of some sort.lost me mate :lol:

Glad all went well Besty.

my dad is well gutted the GS is the only lexus that doesn't have electic folding mirrors!!

It would be hard to add this to the GS, and expensive. Would be a lot of use though as the photochromatic mirror galss is well expensive to replace if you knock and break it.

oi oi

can someone hook me up with the wire diagram for this,, i gota re-fit my box that geoffers gave me, but ive lost the diagram showing the wing mirror and alarm wires in the footwell

s'all right found it now..

Edited by Fargo