Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello,

i am looking for a driver side air suspenion unit / shock absorber. If the shock absorber is weak the complete unit has to be changed, right?

The part number of left and right air suspention unit is different. Isn´t it the identical part?

On the linked website it seems "07/2003-end of production" cars have different part numbers to pre facelift model. So an older unit can´t be used in a facelift model?

Link

Thanks a lot for your help.

8 hours ago, HansImmer said:

Hello,

i am looking for a driver side air suspenion unit / shock absorber. If the shock absorber is weak the complete unit has to be changed, right?

The part number of left and right air suspention unit is different. Isn´t it the identical part?

On the linked website it seems "07/2003-end of production" cars have different part numbers to pre facelift model. So an older unit can´t be used in a facelift model?

Link

Thanks a lot for your help.

Are you looking for the front or rear? Also, are you wanting a used one or a new one?

51 minutes ago, HansImmer said:

Hallo Acre,

used one. Front, driver side. But i am not sure about the part numbers.

Guess, all 2000-2006 are the same units. Who knows?

If you look at used ones for sale some say "facelift" but as far as I know they are the same as pre-facelift.  The front is worth the risk using a used shock but the rear means removing the seat, no easy task, so let's hope you don't need to. Are you sure it's not the height sensor?