Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warning re Chemical Guys UK Ltd

Just a heads up. Chemical Guys UK based in Scotland has ceased trading. I have an outstanding order which I am trying to resolve with PayPal. Last Saturday I received a phone call from a guy who said his company had now been appointed by Chemical Guy US to represent them. He said he knew I had an unfulfilled order and stated it would be despatched to me next day delivery on Monday 16th.Well unsurprisingly nothing has happened so be careful if you intend ordering from their updated website. Might be prudent at this time to order from Slims. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just checked out the website out of curosity as i had never heard of them and it appears the website still live and taking orders - it does state under new ownership.

I find it bizarre such an established bsuiness does not list their contact address??

Quick Update. 

Received an email this morning from the new owner saying my order had mistakenly been sent 2nd class post as it was only one item. Well it arrived this afternoon by Royal Mail. 

The address on the delivery note is;

Omega Products Group Ltd, Unit 2 Mintsfeet Road, Kendal LA9 6DE. Telephone is 01539 795 920

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links