Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Having a bit of fun..

2 hours ago, Toothy said:

Track day?

Yes, a Lexus track event at Goodwood. There was a lexus instructor in the passenger seat for each car as well for some reason.......

Everyone got a couple of hot laps with the senior instructor driving at max at the end of the session. Front nearside tyre failed part way through my run with him, which added excitement...

• Like 1

Looks awesome! How did you find out about this? 

I wanted to take my old ISF round Goodwood on a track day, but with a H&S system, it blew in at 103dB. Noise limit on that day was substantially lower! Boo!

Goodwood has always had trouble with the neighbours who live in a new estate of houses built long ago on the far side of the tracks and for many years they could only run one car at a time for time trials but all cars have to pass a noise limit.

1 hour ago, mrfunex said:

Looks awesome! How did you find out about this? 

I wanted to take my old ISF round Goodwood on a track day, but with a H&S system, it blew in at 103dB. Noise limit on that day was substantially lower! Boo!

Invite was through the GRRC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve said:

did it with the LFA in 2014.. fun day

And now I'm jealous, though I was very happy with pedalling an LC around the track