Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS 400 Failed catalytic converters

44 minutes ago, dendonc said:

You need to be very, very careful as  regards taking it to small claims court in the frame of mind, if you are found/judged in court to be there because of your feelings theres a chance you will be found by the judge<>(prompted by defense solicitor) to be a vexatious litigant, it's up to you, I'm just making you aware that going to civil court to annoy people because you feel 'wronged'/'aggrieved' can have negative legal consequences for you.

https://bit.ly/2ODZV2T

Guidance Note: Vexatious Litigants and the Treasury Solicitor

https://bit.ly/2ODZV2T

Er why would I go to court to annoy people. Didn’t except to find trolls on this board but looks like I was wrong! Thanks for your invaluable advice I’ll definitely bear this in mind.

10 hours ago, Bluesman said:

Keep it friendly and for the record, we don't have trolls living on this forum.

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument”

taking my comments about feeling aggrieved completely out of context (like den had already done once in this thread to another user) and then randomly suggesting I would attend court to annoy people for no apparent reason is a somewhat controversial comment in my mind and fits part of the above definition of trolling.

Surely its against the MOT rules to remove Cats where a car is manufactured with them, and will be a fail. I've read of people putting cats back just for the MOT.

The main dealer should have produced the original system incorporating Catalytic converters. But of course if in your discussions perhaps they interpreted your wishes as wanting more burble ??? in the system,  to that end they may have referred to mufflers? 

Just wondering if misconception crept in during your dialogue?  Playing Devil's Advocate