Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC-F spotted

3 hours ago, Mark G said:

Looks promising, I like the wheels, seems to be running quite a high profile tyre for some reason.

Looks the wheels will provide good ventilation to the brakes......😉 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Anyone else think this looks a little 'tame' for a £100k plus car?

Whoa, whoa, what car in this band is more aggresive in your opinion at the moment? rounded porsches? elegant aston-martins? some jags (if any) or beemas (if any)?? Only mercs have similar agressivness in stylo in this zone IMHO, but much uglier and "overdesigned". Did I miss anything or does lamborghini have any huge discounts at the moment?

49 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Anyone else think this looks a little 'tame' for a £100k plus car? Maybe it's just me... 🤔

Looks fine. Im pretty sure the front bumper is going to be pretty aggressive anyway. £100k plus - im not so sure. I have a feeling Lexus will be marketing an LC-F at £99,995

Based on other releases from the same publication (see below). What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't look at that different from the current LC500 IMO. 

_20180724_131405.thumb.JPG.940ab409a47034a34d4529122df0652d.JPG

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mark G said:

Looks promising, I like the wheels, seems to be running quite a high profile tyre for some reason.

@Mark G I’m sure if you get one.... wouldn’t take long to reduce the ‘profile’ of the tyres.......but like smoking brakes really.......😊

🐀

6 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Based on other releases from the same publication (see below). What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't look at that different from the current LC500 IMO. 

And neither does an S coupe AMG from an AMG-Line, so I dont think its a huge issue.

Make it like the above and it would drastically kill sales. 

26 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Have sales of the LC been good @rayaans

Well there are 192 registered in total which isn't too bad considering it cost north of £70k 

Thats nearly as many LC's as IS-F's on the road.

10 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Well there are 192 registered in total which isn't too bad considering it cost north of £70k 

So reasonable sales, personally I think they need to go bold but let's wait and see. This is a big deal for Lexus if this car is to break the mould and go down the forced induction route and I would like to see something really special. 

4 hours ago, rayaans said:

And neither does an S coupe AMG from an AMG-Line, so I dont think its a huge issue.

Make it like the above and it would drastically kill sales. 

Not from me it wouldn't, it needs to stand out dramatically from a standard LC500 in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rayaans said:

I don't think that is relative, the Hybrid LC makes it appeal to a wider audience than the IS-F target audience.

17 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Oh, I am on 1000 posts...……………..😁

Haven’t you been a member longer than @Big Rat? I’m sure he passed 1000 posts AGES ago.

Please don’t  read anything into this 😂

4 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Always loved that concept.  Like a more modern LFA Nurburgring Edition

lexus-lfa-nurburgring-02.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Comedian said:

Powerful hybrid.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Apparently it’s been spotted being tested in the UK!

334B5275-D2E6-4FF8-99E2-C757EBA67AE0.jpeg

• Like 3