Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Required (IS300H)

1 minute ago, DerrickB said:

i have a second hand item which your showing you can have it for free

Cheers mate but i got sorted in the end by another member on here, is it the mode select button or the entire assembly you have?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the instructions - I did the same, wired to the floor lighting - way easier then the official Lexus guide.

i went straight to the 2 wires that go into the floor lighting remove the under panel below the glovebox and above the pedals, the panel on the passenger side is held in with a few clips

the panel on the drivers side is held in place with 2 screws

disconnect the plug from the light and you will see the 2 wires

just tap into these.

here is a video of the lights in the dark.

these lights cost me £64 ,

£29 for the lights

£32 for dhl posting (received in 4 days )

£3 import duty

My white panel came today from wish. 30mins install - delighted with the result.Then installed logo puddle lights too.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

1f3a4c09170cf21a9741b56be60c4a23.jpg&key=bc98df6eb0e3e4a2b0a94a5f99f0ebb556fd8a42cb135a30b2d6f647b49fd936

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lDUq0ISlyJRXcN_qudl0CYf80n7UxAmD/view?usp=drivesdk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links