Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys,

I asked in an earlier post about the small toggle switch near the driver's door and was advised it was for the fronrt sensors.  I have put this in the down (presumably the ON position) but there is still no reaction when close to a vehicle in front.  Any ideas as to what the problem could be?

45 minutes ago, Dewillia said:

Has said it turns the Adaptive Front-lighting System on or off nothing to do with front sensors

He's talking about the round toggle switch below the AFS push switch. Other owners have in the past said that the round toggle switch is to turn the front sensors on/off. If it's not working maybe the OP should be looking for a blown fuse or even disconnected wire.

20 hours ago, Burroo 67 said:

The switch next to the Power Door is just a blank on my car....

Depends where the sensors were fitted and by whom - they weren't a factory option but were usually fitted by the dealers. 

Yeh, that's basically what I've gleaned by reading other sites and their info.  Looks like I need to get an auto spark to check matter for me.

Many thanks to all who responded.....:)

• Like 1