Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Two RcF Carbons come on Sale Today

16 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

😀

I'm estimating that there are around six white RC-F Carbon editions in the UK. I suspect most of those would be over the 15K mark. At any one time, there's probably zero for sale. You are going to spend a long time hitting the refresh button on www.autotrader.co.uk 😉

@Nikki have you got your new car yet? 

Indeed, I will sacrifice colour if need be but white with 5k miles per year is the ideal scenario. Time will tell. 

5 hours ago, Flytvr said:

😀

I'm estimating that there are around six white RC-F Carbon editions in the UK. I suspect most of those would be over the 15K mark. At any one time, there's probably zero for sale. You are going to spend a long time hitting the refresh button on www.autotrader.co.uk 😉

@Nikki have you got your new car yet? 

At last! Figured out how to upload pics... there she is.

IMG_5275.JPG

• Like 5

@Nikki Hi Nikki welcome to the forum, I’m guessing this is your car as well......

Previous owner pic

A0045187-962F-47C8-8378-904F2944DCA7.thumb.jpeg.cf7c5e8e2b8cf518fd6c3e2df6e8289d.jpeg

I see the dealership who had it have just got  a Gsf in stock that a member on here is interested in I’m just doing some research for him.

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Nikki Hi Nikki welcome to the forum, I’m guessing this is your car as well......

Previous owner pic

A0045187-962F-47C8-8378-904F2944DCA7.thumb.jpeg.cf7c5e8e2b8cf518fd6c3e2df6e8289d.jpeg

I see the dealership who had it have just got  a Gsf in stock that a member on here is interested in I’m just doing some research for him.

Big Rat

Hi,

Yes! That’s our new toy. 😊

I’m guessing they are that rare there is no getting away from people knowing your car. Haha! I’ve just found it when it went up for sale by the previous owner and messaged him on FB. Just so he knows it will be looked after.

Nikki

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Stuno1 Been for sale for a long time..... which as we know is nothing unusual for ‘F’ cars 😏

Big Rat

Oh ok, only just seen it on autotrader and been looking for a while. I need prices on the carbon cars to come down a few k! Wishful thinking but you never know. 

• Like 1

@Stuno1 Yes it’s funny mines registered the same day as this one but it’s a 16 plate 🙄

The values who knows  I’ve no intention of jumping out of mine so not bothered at this time it’s only done 14k Anyway.

No rush for you I guess there’s always going to be something to choose 👍

🐀

9 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

What’s the colour / number breakdown of the carbons again? I think there might be a dark coloured rodent holding a Lexus encyclopaedia that can tell us....

I'm sure Michael will be along soon.....:laughing:

• Haha 1

@tomRCFcarbon Evening Tom of the 24 Carbons left according to ‘How many are left’

23 are registered and one is SORN.

1 was written off this  year and I have the original/ permanent registration numbers of 21 cars so far.

The most numerous colour of those I know about is White. I have the reg numbers of 7 so far.

Rumour has it that the SORN car is a Black Carbon with less than 40 miles.

Big Rat

My source stated -

14% of RC-Fs shifted by LUK are RC-F Carbon Editions.

All colours are pretty equal in numbers now - with Sonic Red marginally the most common (and arguably least desirable).

There is just one Velvet black. Not sure if it is SORN or not, but I'm pretty sure it has more than 40 miles on the clock.

Mercury grey is the other ultra-rare colour with only one being shipped.

This information may now be out of date - but was sourced May this year.

• Like 1

Hi everyone I’m a New member on here  

I purchased the grey Carbon rcf mentioned on this thread and hopefully will be picking it up Wednesday afternoon. 

Really exited to get into the ‘F’ Marque cars as I’ve had many M cars prior to this and looking forward to the change. 

40F670AA-3232-4A6F-9FCD-467895E25145.jpeg

• Like 6

@K2HKS Well done Asad, does look great and welcome to the forum.

When you get time and the odd meet is for you have a read of the thread regarding ‘The Peaks’ 29th-30th September, be good to see you both.

Big Rat

• Like 1

@Nikki & @K2HKS welcome to the club.

Always exciting to be picking up a new car and I’m sure it will be a fun drive home 😉

I’ve not seen the grey carbon combo much but think it just might be my favourite 👍🏻

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links