Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is this a genuine is-f? 2nd gen is

7 minutes ago, Scouselexus said:

doh, feel like a proper T*T. Should have checked Wikipedia first. Still nice car though.

No worries mate, easily done 😉. Yeah, loved my IS250. 

Don't get the Black roof thing!! And why would it have a 'shark fin' antenna if it hasn't got sat nav? Has it got DAB?

paul m.

I don't believe there was an FSport version of the 2nd Gen IS to come out of the factory. Everything you see on this car has been put on by the owner after purchase.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, designo said:

I don't believe there was an FSport version of the 2nd Gen IS to come out of the factory. Everything you see on this car has been put on by the owner after purchase.

You are from which planet? F-Sport was one of standard trims from 2009 until 2012 in UK. The best way to know are plastic bag seats a.k.a. "half leather" Alcantara. I owned 2012 IS250 F-Sport, but it was European model as such I had proper full leather seats.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=sponsored&radius=1500&postcode=ba11rj&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=LEXUS&model=IS 250&aggregatedTrim=F Sport&year-to=2011

On 7/31/2018 at 6:41 AM, Big Rat said:

@Scouselexus Hers a pic from the DVLA site they are not infallible but they have got it right this time.....

AECD283A-4478-4F09-9160-C4D7D75F2E2F.thumb.png.a5e62e030c3c7302cbb3dfeab0d14929.png

Big Rat

Mine also says it's an IS250 on DVLA. Definitely got a 5 litre under the bonnet though. My S Type R also said it was a 'lesser' model despite the V5 for both cars being accurate.

7 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Front bumper gives it away straight off. ISFs is totally different.

There are quite a few things, not just a bumper... wheels, calipers, bulge on the bonnet, side vets, fake quad exhaust (sorry had to point this out 😄), rear indicators white, seats (especially rear 2 vs. 3), gauge cluster... and I am sure several more.

22 hours ago, Linas.P said:

You are from which planet? F-Sport was one of standard trims from 2009 until 2012 in UK. The best way to know are plastic bag seats a.k.a. "half leather" Alcantara. I owned 2012 IS250 F-Sport, but it was European model as such I had proper full leather seats.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=sponsored&radius=1500&postcode=ba11rj&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=LEXUS&model=IS 250&aggregatedTrim=F Sport&year-to=2011

Same planet as yours but in a different market I'm afraid. 

Thank you for the information, I had no idea. We never had them in this part of the planet. I didn't even know the 250 existed. 

1 hour ago, designo said:

Same planet as yours but in a different market I'm afraid. 

Thank you for the information, I had no idea. We never had them in this part of the planet. I didn't even know the 250 existed. 

But you cannot complain... I guess you have 300/350s instead? I would do many things (not all good) to get my hands on right-hand drive RC350...

• Like 1