Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Peaks & Dales attendance/interest Poll

F-Up the Peaks and Dales - Yay or Nay  

6 members have voted

1. 1. I am looking to host this event on the 22nd and 23rd of September OR the 29th and 30th September, please let me know below if you are "in" and which option is preferred......

• 22nd and 23rd September - I'm in for this weekend and I can make it
    • 29th and 30th September - I'm in for this weekend and can make it
    • I can make it and I'm so "in charge" of my household (Mrs) that I can do either weekend so I'm happy to go with the masses
    • I'm busy peeling my skin off and sliding down length of barbed wire into a bathtub full of TCP on both of those weekends so unfortunately can't attend

Dan - good on you for organising this! Sounds like a blast!

Unfortunately, I have stuff on and can't make either weekend.

Good luck with it - and I hope you get loads of members signing up!

Cheers all for the responses. 29th and 30th looking promising so far (me plus 2 definites and 2 day trippers) but we’ll need a lot more attendees to get discounted lodgings at the luxurious 5 star “Rusty Sherrifs Badge” hotel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NothernDan said:

The more the merrier! F cars are not compulsory 😛

Looking at the proposed itinerary, I'm more likely to come as a day tripper on the second day for the dales part. 

Really hope this happens 😊

9 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Looking at the proposed itinerary, I'm more likely to come as a day tripper on the second day for the dales part. 

Really hope this happens 😊

No worries! The route is TBC at this stage so watch this space and it may be more suitable for you once confirmed.

38 minutes ago, GibletPH said:

Should be free for a day trip in’t Dales

Nice one! Although this looks like it may end up being a day trip rather than an overnighter. Let’s see how we are tracking over the next week numbers-wise.

6 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Nice one! Although this looks like it may end up being a day trip rather than an overnighter. Let’s see how we are tracking over the next week numbers-wise.

Well, I wouldn’t drive all the way from London for a day trip... sorry 

I will certainly be up for a day trip and will probably bring my mate in his stang 5.0, less sure on the overnighter I am away quite a few weekends already between now and the end of the year.

Is it worth adding a sat day trip to the poll?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, C.B said:

I will certainly be up for a day trip and will probably bring my mate in his stang 5.0, less sure on the overnighter I am away quite a few weekends already between now and the end of the year.

Is it worth adding a sat day trip to the poll?

That’s a good idea. Looks like quite a lot of day trippers but I know Cezar is keen to do an overnight given the distance, as am I.

will be finalising a route in the next two days so will post a new poll and final itinerary.

thanks to all for looking and responding, it’s a shame we’ve not had more interest so far.

Watch this space for more news soon!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Cezar B said:

Well, I wouldn’t drive all the way from London for a day trip... sorry 

Hey Cezar, I’ll still be overnighting it whatever happens, might just be less of us doing that than the day trippers.

full detailed route plan coming soon!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links