Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can anyone advise on how I upgrade the maps in the 12" Mark Lenvinson system?  It looks like the car just has the original maps and there was a failed upgrade.  I've tried going through to https://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu, but that site insists I get a serial number from a SD card - thing is I can find no such card.  Is this the correct site, where should I be able to find the SD card, or should it be a DVD or USB upgrade, and if so where can I get the disk/USB from ?

Cheers for any help.

Hi Gary, I never went as far as online sites but when I was in Lexus Glasgow I asked them how much would it cost to upgrade the maps, the price is £200! 

It's not my priority yet as I am using my phone when I have to but if there is cheaper (than Lexus) way let me know please!

Sorry not much help here.

Vlady

I'd be interested to know if anyone has tried one of these mirroring devices. It looks like one needs to control it with the phone not the mouse thingy built into the car which I imagine is fiddly.

My 2015 ml gs300h had a micro Sd card fitted. There are several threads on here of places to buy them. I bought one from a guy in Ireland on eBay for £70 but am sure a few months ago another cheaper site was suggested. Certainly the card I bought was the latest mapping and worked fine and the serial number registered without problem 

• 3 months later...