Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus LC500 Limited Edition

1 minute ago, scudney said:

looks fantastic sadly can't afford one but can dream i will some day 😊 

That’s what I do, keep on dreaming... 🙂

Sorry... I looks like a mess... Yellow exterior is questionable - let's say thing of personal taste, but interior ... I kind of like yellow inlays on the door cards on it's own, but with white seats it just has nothing in common, nor it contrasts well.

I guess if you want to stand out of the crowd then goal will be achieved, but it is not visually pleasing and it would be simply cheaper to take of your trousers if attention is all you need 😄

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Sorry... I looks like a mess... Yellow exterior is questionable - let's say thing of personal taste, but interior ... I kind of like yellow inlays on the door cards on it's own, but with white seats it just has nothing in common, nor it contrasts well.

I guess if you want to stand out of the crowd then goal will be achieved, but it is not visually pleasing and it would be simply cheaper to take of your trousers if attention is all you need 😄

What about this one, matey? Also a mess?

A4B1885B-F926-4BAB-95A3-C1C55B78D6B3.jpeg

B50A6AFD-267C-4125-8817-9AD39527A5E9.jpeg

2A691F27-788C-4517-8B88-80294AD473EA.jpeg

8B4BD643-491A-4505-946B-19E02F2CD864.jpeg

B5598EAA-F170-48E8-800B-9A74ACEDB7D8.jpeg

let me find my original comment when it was announced... You will be surprised (not) that I said it looked like a mess.. dinging digging .. 

Yep.. I am consistent chap when it comes to calling something "a mess".. I would get LC in White or Black and Red interior... no "mess editions for extra price for me please".

• Haha 1

Here ya go.... first in the list and the cheapest:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201805176608867?model=LC 500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&make=LEXUS&sort=price-asc&radius=1500&postcode=b185jh&page=1

The only problem I would not go for Sport or Sport+, because I don't like the wheels and because I cannot stand Alcantara and because having sunroof is make or brake a deal thing on the car (glass roof even better).

+1 on the white/rose interior. That would have been my second choice after the red.

I still think that they should have done light grey or cream leather inside the Structural Blue car instead of orange and white..

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Even going full White or full Orange would have been better then that weird mix of random colours. 

Agree with that.

The orange and whitish seats just doesn't work, in fact I'll go further to say that looks awful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

Nice. If they produce an lc-f that could be my car after the rc-f. It is a stunning bit of kit.

What’s sad about it, they will ditch the naturally aspirated engine amd use turbos like everyone else... those beautiful exhaust sounds will be gone

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cezar B said:

What’s sad about it, they will ditch the naturally aspirated engine amd use turbos like everyone else... those beautiful exhaust sounds will be gone

Aye but AMG make a big turbo car sound good and Aston have taken the AMG engine and made it sound good so don’t be too sure about that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stuno1 said:

True but it’s not m4 or cayman horrid it’s a good tone and the pay off in power if it sounds like that is a price worth paying for me. 

Fair enough 

They had a Structural Blue one in Lexus Chester recently. In photos, the interior looks gaudy, but in the flesh it was gorgeous.  The main reason*  I'm not buying one is the difficulty in repairing stone chips.

* Other reasons include not having enough cash, as I only buys cars using cash up-front once I've saved the readies. Apparently that makes me 'an idiot'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

9C5E942C-BDB6-4413-A7DA-36FDDCF1AC21.thumb.jpeg.a2b63bd1a75a6337d8daac22a4a67c26.jpeg

That is one of the reason fir the 12k price tag

Another reason: people are willing to pay that much

Your RCF is better looking anyway, @Big Rat 😉

• Like 1