Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Mats for 2016 CT200h?

Eastwood1994

if you buy a set of mats you like that dont have the OEM securing clips

you can add these clips onto the new mats to give them the OEM feel

and they stop the mats from moving under the pedals.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Floor-Mats-Holders-Car-Mat-Carpet-Clips-Fixing-Grips-Clamps-2PCS-UK/222970526392?hash=item33ea143ab8:g:gAYAAOSwDNdVvDSY

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 3:20 PM, NemesisUK said:

Tried Halfords?

Hi Peter, I've had a little look online but they don't seem to have them. I expected they'd have car mats for almost every car make&model under the sun! A little disappointed but not to worry. 

14 hours ago, thar said:

Thanks for this one. I'm actually not too fussed about getting genuine mats and would probably settle for tailor made ones from eBay or elsewhere tbh - I'm desperately trying to save as much cash as I can! 

20 hours ago, rich1068 said:

I can thoroughly recommend carmats.co.uk having bought numerous tailored sets from them for various cars.

Thanks for this one Richard, looks like a great website, but when I went on for some reason I couldn't select the standard mats for a ct200h? Anyway I ended up ordering them from here https://www.racshop.co.uk/lexus-ct-200h-2014-current-4-pieces-4-clips-car-mats.html as it was the cheapest I could find anywhere on the internet

The genuine ones seem to be best bang for buck tbh. The cheap ones are a nightmare to clean and look cheap whilst the more expensive tailored ones are around the same price.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links