Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've enjoyed my GS for the 6 months I've owned it but miss the V8 too much.  If anyone's interested in a mint low mileage example pm me.  2005 72k with full main dealer history bar the one I had done in May by a good local firm. MOT December. 4 excellent premium tyres. I paid £5,600, looking at no less than £3,750.  If no takers then I'll hang on to it for a while.

8 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

I've enjoyed my GS for the 6 months I've owned it but miss the V8 too much.  If anyone's interested in a mint low mileage example pm me.  2005 72k with full main dealer history bar the one I had done in May by a good local firm. MOT December. 4 excellent premium tyres. I paid £5,600, looking at no less than £3,750.  If no takers then I'll hang on to it for a while.

£3750 for a Mint, members would be foolish not to PM you Phil.

If I was single and still had my current 3 cars, I`d bite your arm off.Good luck.

3 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

£3750 for a Mint, members would be foolish not to PM you Phil.

If I was single and still had my current 3 cars, I`d bite your arm off.Good luck.

I know it's a good price but I just can't be bothered to hold out for top money, I never have been like that really.  Cars always loose money in my experience and you definitely can't take it with you when you're gone!

If only you were selling this last month. 

Instead i bought a 1999 Lexus ls400 that I've just had converted to lpg too. If I hadn't had bought this, I would have bought your gs300.

1 hour ago, messi said:

Instead i bought a 1999 Lexus ls400 that I've just had converted to lpg too. If I hadn't had bought this, I would have bought your gs300.

Which LS did you buy?

I bought an ls400. I don't think I'd buy an ls430 again, I think the Ls400 is a better built car. It's green in colour with cream interior and it's got the half wood steering wheel. It's got 93000 miles on the clock. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, messi said:

You did well if you found yourself a decent LS400, especially with low mileage.  Personally having had both it's hard to choose but I think the 430 just has the edge, although if a 400 came my way I would consider it.  Somebody round here has a very late X reg 400 but hangs onto it!  I'll put some photos on this weekend to see if anyone's tempted!

IMHO it is much easier to find decent LS than same age and mileage decent GS V8 this days. Simplest explanation: there is roughly 4 times more LSes than "compatible" GSes V8 in UK.

But I was keen to GS430, I personally prefer a less to 60, and I definitely don't need all gadgets of LS (our daily car is 1-2 seater in fact). And LPG is not a factor, GS V8 or LS could be converted in same price or troubles.