Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

You lot are a bad influence! Have opened up my search to a sport aswell now, I just can't help but love the look of them with those wheels! Plus it's only £100 more on the insurance!

Either way, i'm not bothered what model it is, so long as it ain't that one with the velour trim.

Another on to ask sorry folks, I read that there are a few suspension problems on the Mark 1 pre 98 models. Is this true? Have you lot had trouble like that?

There's a few more appeared in the auto trader now, so will view them next week. Workin nights is a bugger!!

Cheers again! :driving:

what suspension probs????????

just check your inner edge of your tyres for uneven wear, if they are worn get its geometry checked. i paid £40 for mine................

I went to a place with the fancy laser tracking - bloody expensive and they were :tsktsk:

Had to have 3 goes to sort it, still left the steering wheel out of alignement. I watched them on the final go, the young lad trying to adjust the rear was having trouble, said it was seized up. Seemed a bit sheepish when I pointed out that they had supposedly only adjusted it 4 weeks before!

In the end got the independent who services to have a look, steering re-alingned and fingers crossed tracking etc back in order.

Should have complained at the first place but did the British thing of not making a fuss and deciding never to use them again.

Hi Steve

Great news about the Sport. The cream interior does look better than the grey I have in mine.

As far as the wheels are concerned if you are near Tonbridge in Kent you can try Spit'n'Polish. I paid about £60 a wheel to get mine done.

If you want to keep them original you need to go for the grey paint finish with the diamond cut polished and laquered face. Looks superb in my opinion.

Only problem I find with the wheels is that however careful I am I still somehow manage to kerb them on the odd occasion.

As far as the 10" rears are concerned we must have generated enough interest by now for a group buy!.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links