Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus IS300H service cost

35 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Dead cheaper than in the UK!

Yeah, it's not bad I guess.  I paid €430 for the major service last month which also included wiper blade replacements and a loan of a brand new CT200h for the day.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:14 PM, byrnew2007 said:

Thanks very much for this 

Anyone on here doing IS300h services themselves? Got mine recently, it's 5 years old and I can't justify paying main dealer prices to do what are simple service items. I've had my car over an inspection pit and the oil and filter changes look a cinch, although it looks like a special tool is needed to unlock the filter. I'd get genuine filters from Toyota/Lexus but do the work myself as I've always done on my previous cars. Just take the car to Lexus once per year for the hybrid health check to keep the 10 year warranty. Is there anyone on here doing DIY services? 

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/2/2018 at 7:31 PM, IRLLexus300 said:

Anyone on here doing IS300h services themselves? Got mine recently, it's 5 years old and I can't justify paying main dealer prices to do what are simple service items. I've had my car over an inspection pit and the oil and filter changes look a cinch, although it looks like a special tool is needed to unlock the filter. I'd get genuine filters from Toyota/Lexus but do the work myself as I've always done on my previous cars. Just take the car to Lexus once per year for the hybrid health check to keep the 10 year warranty. Is there anyone on here doing DIY services? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Hello I'm planning to buy a 2015 to 2017 lexus IS300h with 90000km driven. Is there anyone tell me how much does it cost for major service in Ireland. 

On 2/23/2024 at 9:47 PM, varghese said:

Hello I'm planning to buy a 2015 to 2017 lexus IS300h with 90000km driven. Is there anyone tell me how much does it cost for major service in Ireland. 

The 90k km maintenance interval is an expensive one.  Check if that one has been performed.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links