Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Poll & Itinerary - F-Up the Peaks & Dales

NothernDan

1 minute ago, NothernDan said:

What is this alien technology you speak of? :yes:

There’s a little keyboard... you type texts on it... and there’s a tiny button that says “send”... just choose your sender 😜

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@NothernDan Well done the pair of you 👍

Im definitely there for the Saturday got some mates to fill in for me, cost me dear in the pub last night San Miguel and steak 😊

Sounds like you had a great day !

🐀

‘Twas a good day Ratty, the proper Blat will be even better!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@NothernDan Well done the pair of you 👍

Im definitely there for the Saturday got some mates to fill in for me, cost me dear in the pub last night San Miguel and steak 😊

Sounds like you had a great day !

🐀

A small price to pay!  Apparently Lexus Derby are handing out free steaks on the 29th!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being local and working in the Peak District could I suggest some possible parking areas in Matlock.

There is a free one at the Sainsbury’s store but being a Saturday this may 1) be busy 2) upset the supermarket manager unless we all buy coffee and donuts.3) Pose possible bodywork trauma from errant shopping trolleys.

Another option is the council car park next to the railway station which is pay and display.

The rest of Matlock consists of double yellow lines and traffic wardens but there will be more of us than them 🙂

Buxton I’m not too sure about but happy to look for suitable places.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bobmc said:

There's a big car park on Bank Road behind the council offices. Sometimes these are open to the public at weekends??

There is, but maybe a little too far out of town with no shops nearby without walking down the hill and then climbing back up?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links