Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Poll - F-Up The Peaks & Dales - 29th & 30th September

New Poll - F-Up The Peaks & Dales - 29th & 30th September  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Can you make it and if so, when?

• I can't make it
    • I'm a definite day tripper on the 29th
    • I'm a potential day tripper on the 29th
    • I'm a definite day tripper on the 29th and might be able to do an overnight
    • I'm a definte for both days and will need accomodation on the 29th night

So why we are talking exhausts....... @DAW @Cezar B @Womble72 

I make no apologies for posting this twice I put on the LC forum but Lexus filmed this in the car park next to Mrs Rats office in Cabot Circus Bristol a few days ago, they knew about it but she forget to tell me 🙄

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Big Rat said:

I make no apologies for posting this twice I put on the LC forum but Lexus filmed this in the car park next to Mrs Rats office in Cabot Circus Bristol a few days ago, they knew about it but she forget to tell me 🙄

Yes, Paul! I did see this clip earlier yesterday day. Sam sent to me the link 😜😜 

I was telling him, if I would drive like this in a multi-storey car park with the Musa exhaust, valves open, the cops would be waiting for me by the time I get to the ground floor 

:yes::driving:🚔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Big Rat said:

I sort of digressed off topic with excitement of placing the order for my exhaust, as u well know @Big Rat it’s something that I’ve been toring with a couple of years, with the confusion I decided to opt for a company that haven’t made one for the F, hopefully it’ll turnout good as I’ve stated I don’t want “raspie” 😳......🤞🏻.......think it’ll bring another option into the fold.....”hopefully” 😉

• Like 4

Evening all, just thinking on, has anyone publicised the Derby event on any of the other forums or on the evil Facebook?I’m not a member on the other forums and consider Facebook the work of Lucifer himself but if anyone has the means and inclination to assist in spreading the word, please go ahead! 😎

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Evening all, just thinking on, has anyone publicised the Derby event on any of the other forums or on the evil Facebook?I’m not a member on the other forums and consider Facebook the work of Lucifer himself but if anyone has the means and inclination to assist in spreading the word, please go ahead! 😎

Yes, put it on the German and Polish F club sites and a uk F club site on Facebook, all these are closed sites so not public, so hopefully no Carlos fandango Corsas will be there 😂🤣👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Yes, put it on the German and Polish F club sites and a uk F club site on Facebook, all these are closed sites so not public, so hopefully no Carlos fandango Corsas will be there 😂🤣👍🏻

Awesome! Although if you know anyone in the market for a supermodded MR2 they can come!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awesome! Although if you know anyone in the market for a supermodded MR2 they can come!
MR2 mk2 - love 'em. That's the one you smoothed all the joins?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, emjay82 said:

I won't be able to make this one, hats off to @NothernDan for making it all happen. Good job 👍 

There will be more of these so fear not! Let’s hope we get good weather for this one and I’ll arrange another one in the spring 😎

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

There will be more of these so fear not! Let’s hope we get good weather for this one and I’ll arrange another one in the spring 😎

Like @emjay82 has stated,......hats off to you @NothernDan for all your hard work on arranging this, looking forward to it 👍🏻🏎👍🏻🏎

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Comedian said:

MR2 mk2 - love 'em. That's the one you smoothed all the joins?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Yep. Or 'ruined it' depending on if you're a fan of extensive bodywork or not! 

2 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Yep. Or 'ruined it' depending on if you're a fan of extensive bodywork or not! 

Any pictures Dan? Turbo model or n/a? Had a nice red G-Limited a few years back, was an auto, but loved the look of it.

Been toying with the idea of getting another one to do as a project car. :cool:

Then I remember how much time and money I spend on the IS F, and that's as far as it goes for now! Lol.

3 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Any pictures Dan? Turbo model or n/a? Had a nice red G-Limited a few years back, was an auto, but loved the look of it.

Then I remember how much time and money I spend on the IS F, and that's as far as it goes for now! Lol.

There is a thread one here with mine in Pete. I'll find it. Mine is an N/A G-Limited Auto too. Pretty much a finished project other than the interior. Watch this space.

9 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

There is a thread one here with mine in Pete. I'll find it. Mine is an N/A G-Limited Auto too. Pretty much a finished project other than the interior. Watch this space.

Found it. :thumbup1:

You actually posted the photos up on Christmas Day (that's dedication if ever I saw it!).

Looks lovely mate, I'd be happy to drive that around. :thumbup:

15 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Can't find the detailed thread Pete, it is one here somewhere. I'm just about to put the car up on eBay with a load of recent photos when the exterior is all done. Here's a few from just before it left the sprayshop to whet your appetite. Loads of mods and fully smoothed as Sean mentioned. It's got twin turbo air scoops and a vented engine bay lid on it since these.MRM053.JPG.568072347c6f28b4485833d122a0c0fd.JPGMRM054.JPG.03432245ec7b6545eeee7431e6e84008.JPGMRM055.JPG.5be84ac43e6e82b6ed3116181aebd7c5.JPGMRM056.JPG.173dc919f597abe938d701a8e1e8a719.JPG

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Found it. :thumbup1:

You actually posted the photos up on Christmas Day (that's dedication if ever I saw it!).

Looks lovely mate, I'd be happy to drive that around. :thumbup:

PM me an offer mate, it needs a good home!

• Like 1