Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Latest Additions to my IS F

Morning Chaps,

Just thought I’d share a few photos of my new steering wheel, centre console, and inner door handles. The carbon paddles and steering wheel controls also work I think with making the overall result rather special. Will probably be sending the old wheel State side as buyers are few and far between over here sadly. 

Anyway, hope you like them. 

Cheers,

Pete

76D2B201-F6ED-46C1-AF6C-9544CE64E3FE.jpeg

17D8E1E1-87FD-43C9-B989-0DE06908155D.jpeg

2E910EC1-9FC5-42F9-A62F-1CA7311AB683.jpeg

5C34A0D0-F3F9-469D-A6EB-3E1E33D2E209.jpeg

6A336C10-C4F9-4F70-A987-7E339DC51444.jpeg

24D9F736-BF0A-47F5-823C-65708253748F.jpeg

94E19100-85DD-4694-9A83-D93AF6AD3E67.jpeg

• Like 14

Looks excellent Pete! I saw the photos on Instagram on Elvin's page and thought it was yours. Was very keen to get the centre console and bit between the rear seats done but sadly the quote was a little too expensive. 

However, the finish does look a step well above what I've seen elsewhere though so the price tag is certainly justified. 

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Cheers Ollie.

Yes, Elvin hooked me up. :thumbup1:

Have to say the finish and quality really do justify the price tag. Nice thing for some will also be the fact he provides the donor parts, so you can keep your OEM interior trim to refit or sell on to recoup some of the costs. I know a few CL members made back some pretty good coin on their silver carbon interior trim which practically paid for their dark carbon setups.

I have my eye on a few other bits Elvin is now doing as well. He has the trims for either side of the centre console, and also the dash binnacle surround.

The weave and finish are spot on. Best I have seen so far. :yes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I just thought - what if that you want some cold air to blow in your face or demist side windows? or that is worthy sacrifice for ultimate track weapon? 😄

Hi Linas,

Funny you should mention that.......

I'm actually looking to move the triple gauges to a pod that will be integrated properly with my spare dashboard. This will allow me to reinstate the centre air vents, and also improve the viewing angle so I can see the faces more easily.

The whole thing will be getting flocked, so should look fine once it's all done.

I do miss the icy air-con, especially with the hotter weather we've been having! :wink1:

• Haha 1

And that is where IS220d spare pats comes handy regardless of some IS-F owners infatuation for me pointing this out!

Those steering wheels were very affordable at some point, but later become madly expensive - I personally think they look great in IS-F. Good work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Indeed Linas, sharing the dashboard with the other IS models certainly helped when I needed to source one for flocking. Also helped keep the price sensible for a change (not much is cheap for these cars!).

I think the finish and uniformity of the weave on these is superior to others that dare I say it, cost more money but don’t look or feel as nice.

Elvin also messaged me whenever needed with updates, tracking numbers etc, he was a pleasure to deal with. I’ll be grabbing some more bits off him for sure.

36 minutes ago, DAW said:

@Peter P18 Pete carbon looks spot on - really like the sterring wheel 👍🏻

Cheers David. Hopefully you may get a chance to see it in person next month, be good to put some faces to names.

Steering wheel is really nicely done. I've seen a few, but think these are the best ones by far in terms of finish, quality, construction.

Elvin is also a great guy to deal with, loads of updates, and I was kept fully informed throughout the whole process.

Highly recommend him as I know he does bits for the RC F as well. :thumbup1:

Hopefully see you and some other folks soon.

Cheers,

Pete :smile:

• Like 2

Really hoping I will be able to join🤞🏻

Will be interesting to see all the changes to your car since I last saw it at Bluewater with @Mattmech Matt & his son a while back👍🏻

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DAW said:

Really hoping I will be able to join🤞🏻

Will be interesting to see all the changes to your car since I last saw it at Bluewater with @Mattmech Matt & his son a while back👍🏻

Indeed.

I'm guessing that was pre-supercharger as well, so fair bit of change since you saw it last! :wink1:

Fingers crossed you can make it fella. :thumbup1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So at the last kleers Summer Wednesday meet Jason decided to have a rev off. This was my first run, which set quite a high bar for the others! Lol.

We narrowed it down to mine, a Ferrari 488 Italia, and an Audi R8 V10.

I won! 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peter P18 said:

Cheers Mate.

We can go halves on the ear plugs for the rest of the group at next month’s meet! Lol. 😂😂😂

You can say that again 

:walkman:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Morning Chaps,

So little update on my car. Finally got my VLAND rear lights installed. Have to say I personally really like them. Nice touch is the reverse lights are also fogs! Read it on the US forum, but does actually work! So come MOT time, no drama.

Hoping to get the new smoked rear bumper LED lights fitted and wired up before our Peaks & Dales meet.

Thanks again to my niece to be Kayleigh for snapping these great shots.

Enjoy! 

BA50B8E6-0BF7-4355-902C-F5AB475CC0FC.jpeg

2811AE76-A4DF-43B0-9450-0B5D4FBC20B7.jpeg

EF003471-1A7B-46CF-8F2D-294CF1D38A05.jpeg

5E0F66E3-6C51-4468-9CF9-50F1A75D4457.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Peter P18 said:

Morning Chaps,

So little update on my car. Finally got my VLAND rear lights installed. Have to say I personally really like them. Nice touch is the reverse lights are also fogs! Read it on the US forum, but does actually work! So come MOT time, no drama.

Hoping to get the new smoked rear bumper LED lights fitted and wired up before our Peaks & Dales meet.

Thanks again to my niece to be Kayleigh for snapping these great shots.

Enjoy! 

BA50B8E6-0BF7-4355-902C-F5AB475CC0FC.jpeg

2811AE76-A4DF-43B0-9450-0B5D4FBC20B7.jpeg

EF003471-1A7B-46CF-8F2D-294CF1D38A05.jpeg

5E0F66E3-6C51-4468-9CF9-50F1A75D4457.jpeg

It’s looking really cool Pete, looking forward to see it in person at The Meet

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

@Peter P18 Massive fan of these.  Keep seeing them on various Instagram sites and I think they really modernise the back end of a standard ISF whereas they make yours look like something Mad Max would drive pre apocalypse (which is good)

Couldn’t agree more, brings the back end bang up to date in my view. Not too much, but when added to my carbon parts, just looks mean and moody! 😉.

Quite easy to fit, and wiring was plug ‘n’ play so that was cool.

I’d certainly recommend them to anyone who isn’t sure. 

• Like 3