Hi everyone, the is due it’s service soon, but I was wondering wether to buy the genuine Lexus service kit and Toyota oil from my local dealer, which I’ve always done or should I get all the bits from ECP or CP4less. Is there any difference in quality. I can service kit and 5L of 5W30 from my main dealer for £70. I’d still 2 litres of oil though which my local Indy just adds to cost of service. Thanks guys.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, kellogsj said:

Hi everyone, the is due it’s service soon, but I was wondering wether to buy the genuine Lexus service kit and Toyota oil from my local dealer, which I’ve always done or should I get all the bits from ECP or CP4less. Is there any difference in quality. I can service kit and 5L of 5W30 from my main dealer for £70. I’d still 2 litres of oil though which my local Indy just adds to cost of service. Thanks guys.

This is a can of worms topic. Everyone has there favorite and which one you should use and why. I have just purchased oil and filter £35.00. But mine is changed every 3000 mls.

And that will bring loads more why? Because i can and want to, and being half what most pay for one service.

This is a can of worms topic. Everyone has there favorite and which one you should use and why. I have just purchased oil and filter £35.00. But mine is changed every 3000 mls.
And that will bring loads more why? Because i can and want to, and being half what most pay for one service.

What oil and filters did you buy.

16 minutes ago, kellogsj said:

What oil and filters did you buy.

eBay item number:

eBay item number: 270286167790

The Lexus service kit comes with oil, air, pollen filters plus sump plug washer for £48.

11 minutes ago, kellogsj said:

The Lexus service kit comes with oil, air, pollen filters plus sump plug washer for £48.

You can get that kit as a full one i already done other filters.

2 minutes ago, kellogsj said:

Hi mate, where can I get the sump plug washer from. Thanks.

I always replace the sump bolt. You could use a copper washer would do the same. This is the one i buy.

eBay item number:
  • Like 1