Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New aftermarket exhaust RC F (loading...)

Ooh nice. I really like these, shame their version for the IS looks really odd with two different diameter pipes to the back boxes.

Jealous, this is my favourite car related purchase, after actually buying a new car ofcourse 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhoeNicks said:

Ooh nice. I really like these, shame their version for the IS looks really odd with two different diameter pipes to the back boxes.

Jealous, this is my favourite car related purchase, after actually buying a new car ofcourse 😁

Thanks, matey! It’s my favourite too 😁😁😁😜🤣🤣

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

Party breaker 🙄😂😂🤣

F world is tiny mate 👍

Cant wait to hear it!

I was dealing on the very exhaust earlier i the year in behalf of Ratty.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

F world is tiny mate 👍

Cant wait to hear it!

I was dealing on the very exhaust earlier i the year in behalf of Ratty.

I know, Dav... joking 🙃 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meisterschaft! 🤯 Those are quality. Really expensive brand new 😥 Personally think theyre one of the best sounding ones for the Lexus F lines. And they're valve controlled too which is a plus. Sound clips would be awesome.

• Like 2

Oh, yes 😁 Job done! Phone dead! Didn’t have the chance to film... will grab a bite fast (I was so busy, I forgot I am hungry) and I will do a couple clips ... 

Someone has exclusivity... Will pm some to him first 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B Now that looks fantastic matey bet that sounds really epic..... great buy if I may say so 😁

Big Rat

Thank you, my friend 

Still recharging the phone... will do a couple of clips soon

The sound is just epic!

In real life your ears just bleed with the valves open 😁

• Like 3

Just now, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B Bleeding ears that's good it's a sure sign you've made the right decision and are enjoying yourself.........🤓

🐁

Definitely the right decision, matey

I couldn’t do it whithout you, matey! You opened up my eyes and made my ears bleed for a change 😂

Thousand thanks 🙏 

P.S. The signature rat turned white!? 

• Like 4

@Cezar B Really pleased you did it as @Flytvr mentioned earlier the 'F' is a small community as it's the right thing to do and look out for each other for parts and so on, doesn't matter what 'F' car you drive they are all brilliant for the most part straight out of the box...... well except the exhaust 😂

The white Rat  appears from time to time I know not why.......😏

🐀

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Fantastic work! Look forward to the clips. A valve is a must for me. Stealth (early morning departures) when you want it then a beast when you want it. 

The valves came with the exhaust system as standard, @Stuno1, but to be honest, it's still very loud with the valves closed. I like that, though 😏 😄

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links