Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New aftermarket exhaust RC F (loading...)

You sound like a happy chappy Cezar 👍. Really looking forward to hearing this ☺. I was deliberating between the two switchable systems for my ISF, Meisterschaft or PPE. Be interesting to see how it compares to the PPE. Great stuff, enjoy! 😀 

• Like 1

Just a little teaser. This one is made with the valves closed. After 30 seconds of filming I’ve got two neighbors looking out the window:))

So I am getting away to find an unpopulated area 🙄😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

Just a little teaser. This one is made with the valves closed. After 30 seconds of filming I’ve got two neighbors looking out the window:))

So I am getting away to find an unpopulated area 🙄😂

@Cezar B Don't worry about them point your bazookas at them 😂

@Cezar B Cezar looks great sounds brilliant as I've and many of us have said Lexus should have done this from the beginning.....

Still we are all having fun sorting it for them......😂

Well you've had a long day but one more request if you can hand the camera over again in the not  so distant future and try and find a quiet stretch of road for some drive pasts with then valves opened and closed in the various modes...... it will go some way in making this old man happier know should have I bought it in January 😂

🐀

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B Cezar looks great sounds brilliant as I've and many of us have said Lexus should have done this from the beginning.....

Still we are all having fun sorting it for them......😂

Well you've had a long day but one more request if you can hand the camera over again in the n:biggrin:t  so distant future and try and find a quiet stretch of road for some drive pasts with then valves opened and closed in the various modes...... it will go some way in making this old man happier know should have I bought it in January 😂

🐀

I did just that, matey. Found me-self a nice empty stretch of road, took the cameraman with me (the Mrs.) and, in the same minute, rain started... it has been raining cats and dogs ever since... and no matter how nice i asked, the Mrs. wouldn't sit out in the rain and film me :argue: :baby:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Comedian said:

When you revved it the camera person backed off hahahaha

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Believe me, @Comedian, I did back off as well today at the workshop when they first fired it away :raygun:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I know I should have asked before fitting this exhaust system... but now I realise... it’s not “very road legal” 🙄

What do you think, gents?

2 minutes ago, Jon_B said:

Fantastic sounding exhaust @Cezar B.  Looking forward to hearing it in person 😀

Thank you, mate :clapping:

So now one is keen on advising me on the road legality 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

I can only say with motorbikes.

So the noise is down the tester's discretion. Regards legality maybe removing a cat is not allowed (mot fail) but also with bike exhausts an mot tester will pass it as long as he can't see 'not for road use' or 'race use only' etc. But that still doesn't mean it's road legal. A clued up police orificer might look for appropriate compliance markings. So many bike exhausts are not 'technically' road legal but will pass an mot.

Insurances don't really care either as long as you tell them it has aftermarket exhaust.

Best way to find out is put it through an mot centre (ask them to do a pre-mot check)

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Just awesome. I wasn't prepared for that sound either, so I too chuckled when the camera backed away.

You will be driving everywhere with a massive grin now. 

I need to examine my IS exhaust options, your thread has opened my eyes to unleashing the glorious V8 howl 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow that looks & sounds epic.

Very nice purchase & hope to hear it in the flesh at some point - although I might need ear defenders 😉😂

Bet you won’t be listening to the stereo that much now 😉

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links