Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goodbye Is300h F sport

Well had my is300h F Sport for nearly 3 years now been a great car have really liked it.But its now time for a change .So Goodbye Lexus is300h F sport.......................

Hello to The RC300h F Sport!!!

RC_F_SPORT_09_MS_GENEVA_2014lt20.jpg.80b6fdb9cf6f3e8156c0af1a5476cfe5.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/11/2018 at 10:49 AM, PhilWebster said:

Well had my is300h F Sport for nearly 3 years now been a great car have really liked it.But its now time for a change .So Goodbye Lexus is300h F sport.......................

Hello to The RC300h F Sport!!!

RC_F_SPORT_09_MS_GENEVA_2014lt20.jpg.80b6fdb9cf6f3e8156c0af1a5476cfe5.jpg

Wooooooow what a car. Have my is300h f sport a few months now and im hoping the same in 3 years upgrade to one of those bad boys 😁 well done and best of luck with it . 

I'm due a change quite soon (from an IS 300 F Sport) - but not sure if the RC is different enough to warrant for another 3 years motoring?  Be interesting to learn of your direct comparisons between the IS & RC?

Niiiiiiiiiice. I'd like the RC but family stops that lol. As mentioned it would be good to get your comparisons between the two. Happy motoring. 

Congrats on the purchase. What colour combo have you gone for?

Would also appreciate a comparison - Its been a while since I drove the RC300h but from memory, it wasn't too different to the IS.

I’ve gone for white exterior  with rose leather interior.very similar inside to an is300h f sport just some additional mods lane warning,tyre pressure on info screen the sports + mode is super nice on the open road very responsive but will relay my experience after a couple of weeks driving it about and report the pros and cons that a see.

16 hours ago, PhilWebster said:

I’ve gone for white exterior  with rose leather interior.very similar inside to an is300h f sport just some additional mods lane warning,tyre pressure on info screen the sports + mode is super nice on the open road very responsive but will relay my experience after a couple of weeks driving it about and report the pros and cons that a see.

Nice! Same colour combo as both our IS and RX! If only I could get my son to get an RC in that colour combo as well !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links