Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Overnighters only - F-Up the Peaks & Dales

Overnighters only - F-Up the Peaks & Dales  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's your prefernce for the Hotel?

• Best Western - Leewood Hotel - £143 room and breakfast
    • Premier Inn - £94 room and breakfast
    • I'll go with the flow
    • I'm towing my caravan on the day so you losers can poke it!
    • Who cares.... I'm staying in a local 5 star Deluxe and will catch up with you peasants at McDonalds in the morning

I'm easy either way guys and gals. Both look good but one is obviously £50 back in your sky rocket. I'll wait to book until everyone votes.

Looking at previous polls it looks like it's the following members for the overnight stay;

@NothernDan

@Cezar B

@Womble72

@Peter P18

are there any other overnighters that I've missed? I'm conscious a few people made comment in the threads but may  not have voted.

10 hours ago, NothernDan said:

I'm easy either way guys and gals. Both look good but one is obviously £50 back in your sky rocket. I'll wait to book until everyone votes.

Looking at previous polls it looks like it's the following members for the overnight stay;

@NothernDan

@Cezar B

@Womble72

@Peter P18

are there any other overnighters that I've missed? I'm conscious a few people made comment in the threads but may  not have voted.

I’m booked n looking forward to the breakfast shake off drive 👍🏻😂🤣😂🏎🏎

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

I will fit the stock exhaust for this trip :gora:

Ok...... so what do you want me to do?! Remove mine, my headers and my supercharger!!! Lol. 😂😂

I say bring the noise! Lol.

Also, room booked at the Premier Inn, so all set.

Guessing it’s an early start if we are aiming to be at the dealer for around 9-10am? Say 6/6:30am to allow for traffic etc......

Looking forward to it though, should be a good laugh. 😎

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Ok...... so what do you want me to do?! Remove mine, my headers and my supercharger!!! Lol. 😂😂

I say bring the noise! Lol.

Also, room booked at the Premier Inn, so all set.

Guessing it’s an early start if we are aiming to be at the dealer for around 9-10am? Say 6/6:30am to allow for traffic etc......

Looking forward to it though, should be a good laugh. 😎

Just joking, @Peter P18

I wouldn’t remove The Musa even if the cops tell

me to :yes:

6:30 am sounds good to me

Looking forward to it too, I’m sure it will be lots of fun

• Like 1

Booked mine in for cat back with resonator removal, with a company recommended BUT not one that’s been used before, I’ll say no name as want to see how it compares to the others, also a tad concerned as I’m not getting any younger BUT the plus side is the hearing will have gone with age too 😂😂.....roll on the 29th 👍🏻🏎👍🏻🏎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Womble72 said:

Just got off the phone to @Warrington guy......he pre warned me of your cannons n the need for ear plugs 😂......even at my age 👍🏻🤣😂👍🏻

😂😂😂 I will order on amazon a big bag with ear plugs for everyone and hand them over for free on the 29th of September 😁😁😁😇😇😂😂

• Haha 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links