Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GTHaus Musa vs. Stock exhaust

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar BNo probs matey happy to help....... now when I feel overworked tired........ hungry........ miserable..... I'll put you exhaust vid on 😂

Big Rat

I keep driving since yesterday... with a big grin in my face... both windows opened... 

I woke up at 7am today, waited till 10 not to wake the neighbours... and started the car in the garage... just to listen to that roar again... had a perfect Sunday afterwards 

:yahoo:

• Like 2

@Cezar B Yes this is the therapeutic effect of a decent system....... I understand the local mental health authority here are now paying for them to be fitted free of charge on the NHS to 'F' owners.......... 🤦‍♂️

So just for good measure here's mine once more.........

Big Rat

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Cezar B Yes this is the therapeutic effect of a decent system....... I understand the local mental health authority here are now paying for them to be fitted free of charge on the NHS to 'F' owners.......... 🤦‍♂️

So just for good measure here's mine once more.........

Big Rat

The Big Guns are in town

:yahoo::thumbup::clapping:

:tank::tank:

• Like 2

Nice! 😎

Think we will make quite the duet next month on our run up North! Lol. 😂😂😂

Just need to try not to suck up too many small children, pets etc! 

I’m just pleased there may actually be a louder setup than mine! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Nice! 😎

Think we will make quite the duet next month on our run up North! Lol. 😂😂😂

Just need to try not to suck up too many small children, pets etc! 

I’m just pleased there may actually be a louder setup than mine! 🤣😂🤣😂

Louder maybe... not faster, though.. 😜😁

Not much of a duet.. I will be far behind most of the time... will do some catching up cause you’ll refuel like 10 times/ day 🙃

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

Louder maybe... not faster, though.. 😜😁

Not much of a duet.. I will be far behind most of the time... will do some catching up cause you’ll refuel like 10 times/ day 🙃

You forget I have my missus with me, so my use of the loud pedal will be far more controlled than if I was flying solo! Lol.

That and i'll be trying to stick with you guys, not much point in a convoy if I am flying off all the time!

Just remember when I am not foot down my fuel economy is the same as it was pre-supercharger, but that hardly ever happens! :driving::thumbup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peter P18 said:

You forget I have my missus with me, so my use of the loud pedal will be far more controlled than if I was flying solo! Lol.

That and i'll be trying to stick with you guys, not much point in a convoy if I am flying off all the time!

Just remember when I am not foot down my fuel economy is the same as it was pre-supercharger, but that hardly ever happens! :driving::thumbup:

Well... I’ll be with my Mrs too... but she wouldn’t complain about me using the loud pedal :wink3:

P.S. I pm you on WhatsApp 

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2018 at 7:27 PM, Cezar B said:

I’ve done a short comparison video :yes::walkman::wink3:

Fu£& me sideways with a ripsaw...... that’s fairly meaty then! You and Asbo Dave (in the M4 child terrifier) will have to have an exhaust battle!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Fu£& me sideways with a ripsaw...... that’s fairly meaty then! You and Asbo Dave (in the M4 child terrifier) will have to have an exhaust battle!

You mean @Warrington guy?

Oh yes! :yes: We’ll just have to find a deserted area: no people, no wild animals... fish... nothing... :Jumpy:

• Like 5