Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How can I identify my multimedia device?

Hi, I am trying to register my car with the Lexus website in Ireland. I've successfully registered the car itself but I also wish to register the multimedia device. It presents 4 options with images of the main menus to help identify which system you have (See screenshot). However my menu screen is more like a 3d carousel of icons rather a flat panel as in these images. I am unsure which to pick as I don't want end up downloading an incompatible firmware or update or something. How can I properly identify which system I have. I am driving a 2015 IS 300h executive edition.

Navigation system.JPG

6 hours ago, chimerical79 said:

Hi, I am trying to register my car with the Lexus website in Ireland. I've successfully registered the car itself but I also wish to register the multimedia device. It presents 4 options with images of the main menus to help identify which system you have (See screenshot). However my menu screen is more like a 3d carousel of icons rather a flat panel as in these images. I am unsure which to pick as I don't want end up downloading an incompatible firmware or update or something. How can I properly identify which system I have. I am driving a 2015 IS 300h executive edition.

Navigation system.JPG

I have a 64 Executive and have the 13MY version - I'm pretty sure you have the rotary dial to use the sat nav (not the mouse) and so have the Standard 13MY and not Premium. With the Standard sat nav there isn't anything you can download from the Lexus website and any updates to the sat nav have to be (officially) done by the dealer. 

I second the above - the carousel graphics and the rotary controller would indicate that you have the non-premium navigation system.  This doesn't support Lexus Connected Services so there isn't anything you can do remotely via the website - this is why the option to register your system isn't displayed.