Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could this LS be worth a punt?

Wished id seen this post earlier   ive a friend whos an importer.

Goodmayes are good . They are top price though. I previously had an elgrand that came from them. 

If you want tge auction details do a carvx check on it. It wlii tell you the grade auction sheet and pics of it

On 8/24/2018 at 3:24 PM, Chasdad said:

Wished id seen this post earlier   ive a friend whos an importer.

Goodmayes are good . They are top price though. I previously had an elgrand that came from them. 

If you want tge auction details do a carvx check on it. It wlii tell you the grade auction sheet and pics of it

Yea, I got the auction grades and they are good.

24 minutes ago, Vic Fellows said:

Ive a 09 600h for sale ; superb condition very low mileage ; what's my best way of getting top dollar for it ? 

Private sale is the only way to get top price, then you have the joy of tyre kickers etc.  I px'd my GS and got a low price but it was hassle free which to me can be better than money!

32 minutes ago, Chasdad said:

How comes you got rid of the gs

I did like it, after all we did a 2.5k road trip in it.  It's just that the V8 bug is hard to shift.  Also I love the amount of interior space.  Plus I'm probably an idiot!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The-Acre said:

That's true, having a rare car is nice.  

Me thinks that your actions are wise and considered.You are doing what you want to do because you can Phil. Continue to enjoy.

Life is a one  way ticket with no possibility of a return being  purchased.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Me thinks that your actions are wise and considered.You are doing what you want to do because you can Phil. Continue to enjoy.

Life is a one  way ticket with no possibility of a return being  purchased.

True enough, and for some reason the last part of your comment made me think of Southern Rail!!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

And I am off driving to Andalucia on Sunday Chris, but in the Merc estate.

Have a great time. I wish my wife would give in and let us go for a driving holiday down to Andalucia.

5 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

Have a great time. I wish my wife would give in and let us go for a driving holiday down to Andalucia.

Between towns and cities Mike, the roads are like Sunday mornings 50 years ago.Just you on the road.

Civility still exists and the Toll roads are very quiet especially at weekends when lorries are discouraged.

Do not tell your wife, but mine flies, having been with me on 2 occasions and she has sworn never to do it again.Life can be pretty boring sitting in the passenger seat for hours on end.

Regards

John

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Life can be pretty boring sitting in the passenger seat for hours on end.

I must say I enjoy being a passenger, happily let my wife drive up to Chester or down to Cornwall.

As to Andalucia, my wife hates me driving in Spain on those quite roads.  I love the A369 from Gaucin to Ronda, but the missus panics that I'll end up going off the road, as no traffic and a nice bunch of sweeping bends to 'whizz' through as well as some lovely reverse curves as well.

I think if I was to drive all the way to Spain, the wife would have murdered me before we got to be half way through France, probably the boredom setting in, and she just wishing she was their.

Have talked about driving to Picos de Europa sometime, but maybe flights and hire car safer for the marriage!!

1 hour ago, Cotswold Pete said:

I must say I enjoy being a passenger, happily let my wife drive up to Chester or down to Cornwall.

As to Andalucia, my wife hates me driving in Spain on those quite roads.  I love the A369 from Gaucin to Ronda, but the missus panics that I'll end up going off the road, as no traffic and a nice bunch of sweeping bends to 'whizz' through as well as some lovely reverse curves as well.

I think if I was to drive all the way to Spain, the wife would have murdered me before we got to be half way through France, probably the boredom setting in, and she just wishing she was their.

Have talked about driving to Picos de Europa sometime, but maybe flights and hire car safer for the marriage!!

Pete, I choose to take 4 days for the 1600 mile drive. A holiday (for me) prior to the holiday, so to speak.

My wife now refuses to drive with me, so she flies and I collect her , usually from Granada airport. Plus an advantage of driving is that I do not need to hire a car for 10/12 weeks and I can pack more wine into my Estate car than I can pack into an Easyjet overhead locker!

You really should try driving to Northern Spain..

1 hour ago, Bluesman said:

Come on Mike, you'd get there and miss Cornwall!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links