Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Don’t do it they say. Don’t buy a C63

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Good spot. Excellent price as well!

Didnt keep it long did he 🤔 

Is it an excellent price? There is a red carbon from a dealer with 17k on it for £39k. I think with that many miles it’s probably a little high. 

27 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Is it an excellent price? There is a red carbon from a dealer with 17k on it for £39k. I think with that many miles it’s probably a little high. 

But a red carbon? Would anyone buy it? 🤢 

The grey one looks great and is a one off.

Having said that, I’m hearing rumours that the grey one has had a hard life.....

13 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

Maserati. 

Nailed it. 

Also, awful gear boxes. A mate has one and makes excuses for the gear box. It has been to the garage for various repairs over his short 12 month period. Also the carbon fibre door handles are flaking and need replacing as around 600 each just for the handle. He has the 2010 grantourismo.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Comedian said:

@Flytvr I've come to the conclusion - based on your struggle for the grail - that you already have the correct car, you and the car are one. Regards, Percy.

Maybe you are right - but something is missing............ maybe I need a........ SUNROOF!!!  😳

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Maybe you are right - but something is missing............ maybe I need a........ SUNROOF!!!  😳

You mean: he who shall not be named...was right about something???!

Personally I can’t do sunroofs. Combination of being folically challenged and having pale skin that burns at the merest hint of sunshine!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

You mean: he who shall not be named...was right about something???!

Personally I can’t do sunroofs. Combination of being folically challenged and having pale skin that burns at the merest hint of sunshine!

Sunroof..... slight sarcasm😀

Only this week I have been speaking with a Lexus dealer about a car. Only after several email messages were exchanged did I spot said car had a sunroof. I apologised for wasting the salesman’s time and explained that I thought sunroofs were only useful in floods 😜

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

A super charger?

It's on my mind but I'm not brave enough.

• Like 1