Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Stars The Car GsF

A reliable source has informed me that this particular GsF was used in the soon to be released MIB 4.

Cant find any footage as yet but still a great looking colour combo IMO.

463C1099-343A-4E56-A389-31F76E29D5CB.thumb.jpeg.b25412d76ccc83bed000a2f7053d39f3.jpeg1B80E0D3-0E9E-43AE-89EB-BD8287A05624.thumb.jpeg.d596d6d8d8b36ec0174e37ba65210447.jpeg53400520-3619-4539-861A-455F9FE37DE3.thumb.jpeg.0d71a879e877476b86fc349c612fc9e7.jpeg

On sale now I’ve noticed at Lexus Swindon, who as an aside have also got one of those rather nice Toyota Yaris GRMN a used one this, shame they don’t put them into production in numbers.

Be great as a 2/3 year old second car if they did.

🐀

• Like 7

@Ben01 Matey I have been known to get the odd cornering position wrong......apparently there is YouTube vid......that interior above would have come in handy......

Actually it wouldn’t have made a blind bit of difference if I’d exited stage left the drop off was the Llanberris Valley 😳

🐀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love that colour combo - including the  red leather.

LC & GSF were also in Marvels Black Panther movie & GSF had red leather if I remember correctly.

• Like 3

On 8/15/2018 at 12:55 PM, NothernDan said:

Outside yes! Inside no!

Not a fan of the red leather in these. You never seem to see many of the blue with white interior specced ones. Is that a special order colour?

They are all built to order, nothing special about the grey leather. A huge percentage of all the GS Fs in the UK are ex press or dealer demonstrators and they didn't seem to order them with that colour interior.

I'm guessing it didn't sell well anywhere as Lexus deleted that option globally for 2018 and instead introduced a black/red combo.

I never really liked red seats previously however I must say that mine have grow on me, it certainly makes the interior more interesting.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t mind red leather, but really dislike the shade of red that Lexus use. It’s too vibrant. I can’t believe many customers in the UK would spec a car with red leather.