Recommended Posts

Hi, I managed to bag a VLine V2 nice and cheap and have been researching the install which looks nice and easy although I'm thinking of placing the unit in the glovebox which is sealed...  Trying to work out how to get the lines from the back of the ML system into the box.  Has anyone done this before?  Would be interested to hear how you managed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Just finished the VLINE VL2 is a XE20 2005  ML Audio brought from GROM... Install is straight forward, really is Plug and Play.

The only issues regarding the install are the following;

Routing the Mic for voice prompts.

Routing and placement of the GPS Module (placed mine in the driver footwell takes a while to fine satellites).

If your planning to use the glove box for the housing of the unit, without rework to the glove compartment it will only fit in side ways in the XE20 ( if the unit came with right angled connectors would have been a perfect fit}. 

After install issues.

I cant give a full review on the VL2 as mine has to be sent back to GROM.

Make sure that both software and firmware are up to date before installing any apps or setting up your google account, unit can quite easily end up useless just a blank screen.( if you have a warranty with the unit it will cost around £50.00 to send it back to GROM) mine is on the way back.

Software was and still is very buggy, unit comes with built in plugins, they are all rubbish most them don't work correctly crash the unit(reboots, or shuts the unit down completely). Once your fully updated software and firmware install your own media apps.

iPod 5th Gen worked once then started crashing the unit.

Unit/plugin stopped seeing music on the SD Card. Checked, music was present on the SD card different card same issue.

Software support is beyond slow to respond to issues, ( would rather you send pictures and videos than explain the issues in text)

Steering wheel controls, buttons and touch screen can stop working.

 

Still one of the best mods for the XE20 but very frustrating.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stillalive said:

Hi, Just finished the VLINE VL2 is a XE20 2005  ML Audio brought from GROM... Install is straight forward, really is Plug and Play.

The only issues regarding the install are the following;

Routing the Mic for voice prompts.

Routing and placement of the GPS Module (placed mine in the driver footwell takes a while to fine satellites).

If your planning to use the glove box for the housing of the unit, without rework to the glove compartment it will only fit in side ways in the XE20 ( if the unit came with right angled connectors would have been a perfect fit}. 

After install issues.

I cant give a full review on the VL2 as mine has to be sent back to GROM.

Make sure that both software and firmware are up to date before installing any apps or setting up your google account, unit can quite easily end up useless just a blank screen.( if you have a warranty with the unit it will cost around £50.00 to send it back to GROM) mine is on the way back.

Software was and still is very buggy, unit comes with built in plugins, they are all rubbish most them don't work correctly crash the unit(reboots, or shuts the unit down completely). Once your fully updated software and firmware install your own media apps.

iPod 5th Gen worked once then started crashing the unit.

Unit/plugin stopped seeing music on the SD Card. Checked, music was present on the SD card different card same issue.

Software support is beyond slow to respond to issues, ( would rather you send pictures and videos than explain the issues in text)

Steering wheel controls, buttons and touch screen can stop working.

 

Still one of the best mods for the XE20 but very frustrating.

 

Thanks for your honest review.... It's all very off putting for a £500 device!!  I'd say at that price it would have to be near perfect although I've read some horror stories on the US Lexus forums!

 

It's a real shame, no real solutions available... I just want to load up MP3's on a card and install a decent Sat Nav package, quiet basic stuff although as you've already mentioned, even these tasks are temperamental.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stillalive said:

Hi, Just finished the VLINE VL2 is a XE20 2005  ML Audio brought from GROM... Install is straight forward, really is Plug and Play.

The only issues regarding the install are the following;

Routing the Mic for voice prompts.

Routing and placement of the GPS Module (placed mine in the driver footwell takes a while to fine satellites).

If your planning to use the glove box for the housing of the unit, without rework to the glove compartment it will only fit in side ways in the XE20 ( if the unit came with right angled connectors would have been a perfect fit}. 

After install issues.

I cant give a full review on the VL2 as mine has to be sent back to GROM.

Make sure that both software and firmware are up to date before installing any apps or setting up your google account, unit can quite easily end up useless just a blank screen.( if you have a warranty with the unit it will cost around £50.00 to send it back to GROM) mine is on the way back.

Software was and still is very buggy, unit comes with built in plugins, they are all rubbish most them don't work correctly crash the unit(reboots, or shuts the unit down completely). Once your fully updated software and firmware install your own media apps.

iPod 5th Gen worked once then started crashing the unit.

Unit/plugin stopped seeing music on the SD Card. Checked, music was present on the SD card different card same issue.

Software support is beyond slow to respond to issues, ( would rather you send pictures and videos than explain the issues in text)

Steering wheel controls, buttons and touch screen can stop working.

 

Still one of the best mods for the XE20 but very frustrating.

 

I'm curious, are GROM telling you that you have a faulty unit?  Is it going back to them for refund/replacement or repair?

How did you get into the glove box?, I've had a look and have decided I'm not prepared to butcher the glove box, there could be some room by the cabin filter.

How did you eventually route the mic?

You mention that the unit takes some time to locate the satellites, how long would you say it takes?

 

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to decide if it' worth the hassle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No hassle questions increase knowledge. 

Yes after 2 months of stupid questions RMA back to the USA. 

Bought the unit as a pre order ended up paying about 370 with the discount thought I was quids in until I got hit with a £100.00 import charge. Cheers Orange Trump.

There is a gap at the top of the glove compartment which can push up after removing the 3 screws that secure the glove compartment to the vehicle, (I slipped the cables under the flap and through the glove compartment), the connectors can be feed through once you have made the relevant connections at the back of the Stereo. If you have the plastic shelf in the glove compartment you can mount it on top of that with the USB ports etc pointing to the passenger door ( make sure that your SD card is in the unit before install ) not ideal but still allows storage and access to change the cabin filter.

If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to share.

With regards to the mc, I just inserted it into a gap between the stereo and glove box (it does work), started to route it up the passenger a pillar so I could sit it on the rear view mirror but due to the problems with the unit got the hump and never completed it.  

The location info lag, I have waited up to 2-3 minutes for it to connect.( that maybe down to the location of my receiver, once I have moved it I will update the post if required)   I use Sygic good app speed camera alters, 3D with surrounding parking location when nearing your destination.

Ok, as upgrade to the IS it is unbeatable, I have not seen an integrated solution within the £300 to £500 price range (my maximum for car audio upgardes)  what you can do on your smartphone/tablet you can do on the VL2 Netflix, YouTube etc, as I said earlier awkward in certain apps (Spotify, Google music - searching for playlists, artists, (which I have a lot of) is a nightmare and warrants a ticket if trying to do it while driving)  its 2018 technology in a 2005> car, so the touch screen is awkward at times in certain apps.

I use Rocket as my media player with the 10 band EQ sounds beautiful, artist info displayed correctly with large buttons. Rocket had no problems finding music unlike the built in app. I put 50 odd albums on the SD card and has been working fine but connected music apps like Spottily Google Music are a bit hit and miss.

The VL2 requires GAPPs install which fails so no Play Store hence why its a return to base. They said that Android 7.1 would be released in June, I should have asked which year. 

Overall IF they can pull their finger out and fix the flaky software its worth investing in but not with a £500+ price tag as its on sale for now. £350.00 tops

baviaannl if you take the plunge would be nice to hear how it goes?.      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Stillalive said:

No hassle questions increase knowledge. 

Yes after 2 months of stupid questions RMA back to the USA. 

Bought the unit as a pre order ended up paying about 370 with the discount thought I was quids in until I got hit with a £100.00 import charge. Cheers Orange Trump.

There is a gap at the top of the glove compartment which can push up after removing the 3 screws that secure the glove compartment to the vehicle, (I slipped the cables under the flap and through the glove compartment), the connectors can be feed through once you have made the relevant connections at the back of the Stereo. If you have the plastic shelf in the glove compartment you can mount it on top of that with the USB ports etc pointing to the passenger door ( make sure that your SD card is in the unit before install ) not ideal but still allows storage and access to change the cabin filter.

If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to share.

With regards to the mc, I just inserted it into a gap between the stereo and glove box (it does work), started to route it up the passenger a pillar so I could sit it on the rear view mirror but due to the problems with the unit got the hump and never completed it.  

The location info lag, I have waited up to 2-3 minutes for it to connect.( that maybe down to the location of my receiver, once I have moved it I will update the post if required)   I use Sygic good app speed camera alters, 3D with surrounding parking location when nearing your destination.

Ok, as upgrade to the IS it is unbeatable, I have not seen an integrated solution within the £300 to £500 price range (my maximum for car audio upgardes)  what you can do on your smartphone/tablet you can do on the VL2 Netflix, YouTube etc, as I said earlier awkward in certain apps (Spotify, Google music - searching for playlists, artists, (which I have a lot of) is a nightmare and warrants a ticket if trying to do it while driving)  its 2018 technology in a 2005> car, so the touch screen is awkward at times in certain apps.

I use Rocket as my media player with the 10 band EQ sounds beautiful, artist info displayed correctly with large buttons. Rocket had no problems finding music unlike the built in app. I put 50 odd albums on the SD card and has been working fine but connected music apps like Spottily Google Music are a bit hit and miss.

The VL2 requires GAPPs install which fails so no Play Store hence why its a return to base. They said that Android 7.1 would be released in June, I should have asked which year. 

Overall IF they can pull their finger out and fix the flaky software its worth investing in but not with a £500+ price tag as its on sale for now. £350.00 tops

baviaannl if you take the plunge would be nice to hear how it goes?.      

Thanks again for the write up, sounds frustrating!  I've worked out that it's now possible to source from GROM UK who have 5 units in stock as I type.  This could help if it ever comes to a return I guess.

 

Just need to convince myself that £500 is worth it, on paper it is, as you mention, you can spend the same on a decent Alpine system although at least you know that would work properly.

 

If these units were made with a fault, you'd expect GROM to fix it at some stage, hoping that's already been done.

 

Decisions, decisions...........

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing your VLine experience. It’s certainly helpful as I’m tempted by one of these for my 2008 GS450.

Sounds like it might be worth waiting until the latest Android software is available and (more) bugs have been ironed out. In terms of apps I’m assuming Google maps is excellent for navigation, but has anyone seen a car-optimised version of amazon music? I’ve ended up paying whatever it costs per month for full blown amazon music for my in-home Echo devices and it would be nice to think I could use easily it in the car. Than and an Alexa app would be great. Something that could read out emails might be nice too and would allow otherwise dead time in traffic to become potentially semi-productive!

I’m guessing the installation of a Grom mic is necessary for voice commands despite having the Lexus mic already hidden somewhere in the overhead console?

If I was to go ahead I’d definitely buy from the UK. In a similar vein, I think the import duty might have more to do with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs than it does Trump...



Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2018 at 2:44 AM, Stillalive said:

No hassle questions increase knowledge. 

Yes after 2 months of stupid questions RMA back to the USA. 

Bought the unit as a pre order ended up paying about 370 with the discount thought I was quids in until I got hit with a £100.00 import charge. Cheers Orange Trump.

There is a gap at the top of the glove compartment which can push up after removing the 3 screws that secure the glove compartment to the vehicle, (I slipped the cables under the flap and through the glove compartment), the connectors can be feed through once you have made the relevant connections at the back of the Stereo. If you have the plastic shelf in the glove compartment you can mount it on top of that with the USB ports etc pointing to the passenger door ( make sure that your SD card is in the unit before install ) not ideal but still allows storage and access to change the cabin filter.

If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to share.

With regards to the mc, I just inserted it into a gap between the stereo and glove box (it does work), started to route it up the passenger a pillar so I could sit it on the rear view mirror but due to the problems with the unit got the hump and never completed it.  

The location info lag, I have waited up to 2-3 minutes for it to connect.( that maybe down to the location of my receiver, once I have moved it I will update the post if required)   I use Sygic good app speed camera alters, 3D with surrounding parking location when nearing your destination.

Ok, as upgrade to the IS it is unbeatable, I have not seen an integrated solution within the £300 to £500 price range (my maximum for car audio upgardes)  what you can do on your smartphone/tablet you can do on the VL2 Netflix, YouTube etc, as I said earlier awkward in certain apps (Spotify, Google music - searching for playlists, artists, (which I have a lot of) is a nightmare and warrants a ticket if trying to do it while driving)  its 2018 technology in a 2005> car, so the touch screen is awkward at times in certain apps.

I use Rocket as my media player with the 10 band EQ sounds beautiful, artist info displayed correctly with large buttons. Rocket had no problems finding music unlike the built in app. I put 50 odd albums on the SD card and has been working fine but connected music apps like Spottily Google Music are a bit hit and miss.

The VL2 requires GAPPs install which fails so no Play Store hence why its a return to base. They said that Android 7.1 would be released in June, I should have asked which year. 

Overall IF they can pull their finger out and fix the flaky software its worth investing in but not with a £500+ price tag as its on sale for now. £350.00 tops

baviaannl if you take the plunge would be nice to hear how it goes?.      

I've taken the plunge, will be here tomorrow and I have 2 days holiday so can crack on with it.

 

I've had a look and am curious how you got the wires out of the glove box (when you chased it up the A pillar)?  Can't see any real way of getting it out... Unless I'm missing something obvious!?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I've taken the plunge, will be here tomorrow and I have 2 days holiday so can crack on with it. 


This is a very cheeky request but is it possible if you could photo your installation stages and share your experiences on here once you’ve done it?

Those (like me!) who are mulling over and um-ing and ah-ing over a VLine may have our minds made up by your experiences, and your honest assessment about the device’s capabilities, and limitations.


Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

 


This is a very cheeky request but is it possible if you could photo your installation stages and share your experiences on here once you’ve done it?

Those (like me!) who are mulling over and um-ing and ah-ing over a VLine may have our minds made up by your experiences, and your honest assessment about the device’s capabilities, and limitations.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Yes, why not..  I have a few ideas although I'm yet to see what room is offered once the unit is out.  Only thing I'm unsure of at this stage is how to get the wires out of the glove compartment... This may be obvious as the job progresses, I'll document it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did manage to take some pictures although don't have time to post up a guide at this moment.... I will give it a shot this weekend though.

 

First impressions are very good, the installation was pretty straight forward with no real surprises.  Most annoying part was removing the air vents, just couldn't' get those clips up to remove, I was being careful though and trying hard not to break them, maybe I could of been more heavy handed although I eventually got the part removed.  I've installed the  GPS module to the dash board on the passengers side as well as mounting the mike just above the rear view mirror, all wires have been hidden.  The GPS gets a sat fix immediately, normally before I open the  programme.

 

Installing GAPPS was also straight forward, worked first time so I could get Play Store and Google Maps installed.  The pre installed plugins all work very well so far, no crashes as of yet nor problems of any nature.  I'll give it a lot of use over the next couple of days and put it through its paces.

 

This system has transformed the car for me, it's as highly speced as anything else on the market and does have that wow factor.  The system takes no more than 20 seconds to boot up which is also impressive.

 

I'd highly recommend this system, it's excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, baviaannl said:

I did manage to take some pictures although don't have time to post up a guide at this moment.... I will give it a shot this weekend though.

 

First impressions are very good, the installation was pretty straight forward with no real surprises.  Most annoying part was removing the air vents, just couldn't' get those clips up to remove, I was being careful though and trying hard not to break them, maybe I could of been more heavy handed although I eventually got the part removed.  I've installed the  GPS module to the dash board on the passengers side as well as mounting the mike just above the rear view mirror, all wires have been hidden.  The GPS gets a sat fix immediately, normally before I open the  programme.

 

Installing GAPPS was also straight forward, worked first time so I could get Play Store and Google Maps installed.  The pre installed plugins all work very well so far, no crashes as of yet nor problems of any nature.  I'll give it a lot of use over the next couple of days and put it through its paces.

 

This system has transformed the car for me, it's as highly speced as anything else on the market and does have that wow factor.  The system takes no more than 20 seconds to boot up which is also impressive.

 

I'd highly recommend this system, it's excellent.

Good on you, even with all the issues I've had I can see the potential of the system.

Torque works seamlessly, will be creating custom Lexus screens over the next fees time permitting, then Bluetooth TPMS.(such a highly speced car but no TPMS?)

Loved the IS250 when it was first launched in 2005 but when for a 530. The VL2 is the perfect addition to lift the old IS OS and navigation system. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just installed the GROM VLine V2 into my 250. Quality bit of kit and ancillaries.

(Negative connection on Battery removed)

First I removed passenger footwell under-dash panel ( 4-5 pull clips at front edge and two locating spigots at the back and disconnect footwell LED

Then passenger side knee airbag unit removed but not electrically disconnected, two 10mm bolts on left, 1 on right side.

Next, panel holding "passenger air bag isolation switch" was pulled away and switch disconnected. This is the access route I used to locate the new SatNav antenna on top of the dash in the bottom left corner of windscreen. Unit is in fact magnetic and also has a double side sticky pad, I used neither as the unit is quite heavy and with the cable tucked in the bottom of the "A" post And kept real short it stays put.

 3 screws along top of glovebox and 2 at bottom corners and glovebox pulls out ( disconnecting light connection).

As above I fixed the Vline to the glovebox shelf with the cables exiting through the top of glovebox I drilled a 30mm hole in the removable plastic panel in roof of glovebox as this could if need be, be replaced to negate drilling actual glovebox structure. Note: as shelf is required to be removed for pollen filter change then slack was left in all cables so as to allow for this.

Vline microphone is located ( small holder is simply pushed into 'shut line') between radio unit and dash fascia right at the tip of the silver plastic trim for centre consul on drivers side ( basically to the left of my left knee !!)

rest of install was as per the GROM Vid Here. 

Havent had chance to put it through its paces yet but did a firmware upgrade and installed GAPPS, checked Spotify worked ( premium account required) and installed Google Maps. Tried installing Netfix but after installing got a message stating "this app is Not compatable suggest using Mobile Version of Netflix and uninstalling this version" Havent tried that yet!

paul m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Texas said:

I have just installed the GROM VLine V2 into my 250. Quality bit of kit and ancillaries.

(Negative connection on battery removed)

First I removed passenger footwell under-dash panel ( 4-5 pull clips at front edge and two locating spigots at the back and disconnect footwell LED) 

Then passenger side knee airbag unit removed but not electrically disconnected, two 10mm bolts on left, 1 on right side.

Next, panel holding "passenger air bag isolation switch" was pulled away and switch disconnected. This is the access route I used to locate the new SatNav antenna on top of the dash in the bottom left corner of windscreen. Unit is in fact magnetic and also has a double side sticky pad, I used neither as the unit is quite heavy and with the cable tucked in the bottom of the "A" post And kept real short it stays put.

 3 screws along top of glovebox and 2 at bottom corners and glovebox pulls out ( disconnecting light connection).

As above I fixed the Vline to the glovebox shelf with the cables exiting through the top of glovebox I drilled a 30mm hole in the removable plastic panel in roof of glovebox as this could if need be, be replaced to negate drilling actual glovebox structure. Note: as shelf is required to be removed for pollen filter change then slack was left in all cables so as to allow for this.

Vline microphone is located ( small holder is simply pushed into 'shut line') between radio unit and dash fascia right at the tip of the silver plastic trim for centre consul on drivers side ( basically to the left of my left knee !!)

rest of install was as per the GROM Vid Here. 

Havent had chance to put it through its paces yet but did a firmware upgrade and installed GAPPS, checked Spotify worked ( premium account required) and installed Google Maps. Tried installing Netfix but after installing got a message stating "this app is Not compatable suggest using Mobile Version of Netflix and uninstalling this version" Havent tried that yet!

paul m.

Android 8.1 will be rolled out in early February

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Android 8.1 will be rolled out in early February"

OK , so does this mean the 'full fat' version of Netflix will work then or do I still need to try and get the 'mobile' version? Or will that not work until 8.1 also?

Do you recommend any other Apps that are suitable and worthwhile?

Cheers paul m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks interesting. I was looking at the Beatsonic screen mirroring system. But this seems like it has better integration with the infotainment system rather than just having a phone mirrored to the screen. Might look into getting this, but at £500 do you reckon it's a worthwhile investment? I don't use the Lexus nav, i use google maps mostly and like streaming my music through spotify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, agree a Monkey is a fair bit of dosh but I didn't want to put any Sort of aftermarket Chinese triple Din or Tesla type thing in. I usually use a 6" TomTom for nav  ( mostly in HGV's ) but if Google Maps and a super compatable music stream can be got on the exsisting IS screen/ML system then happy days. like I said early days yet but hopefully all good.

paul m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google Maps on Vline is very very disappointing..  You can't make out the roads on it as the road colours are white with no outline, it works better in night mode and I hear that the upgrade to 8.1 should fix this issue as the systems Google apps are all updated.  Waze is also crap, probably worse tbh!  I've settle for tomtom which is fantastic, sharp graphics, real time traffic reports plus speed camera's, I used it on a road trip through central Europe and it didn't miss a beat in over 1k miles.

 

Rocket Player is the best music player I've found, great GUI which is important in a car app. 

My favourite launcher is Car Launcher Agama, works so well on the system and is fully customisable.  I see that Grom wanted to get the GUI looking stock although I hated it, clunky icons and not very modern looking at all.

Audials Radio Player is brilliant, has a dedicated car mode, fantastic GUI and is so easy to use, its also free.

I use both Spotify and amazon Prime for streaming music, Prime is great and features the full Alexa voice activation.  You can wake it at any time by using the Alexa command as you would on a dedicated amazon device.

 

Not tried anything video related, might have a look at Netflix tomorrow and see if I have the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really had chance to use this kit as much as I would have liked in the last weeks, but One thing I have noticed is that when using say Spotify to play Audio tracks and performing a reversing manoeuvre the rear cam kicks in and hijacks ( like it should) the screen but then after coming Out of Reverse gear the screen reverts to the OEM Lexus Map display! Does this happen with yours and is there a 'fix'? I have to press the Lexus 'Audio' button to revert back to the previous display.

Also no joy with a Netflix App yet, even with the latest software & firmware but YouTube & iPlayer is fine so video stream/connection is man enough.

paul m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody used this with apple CarPlay yet?

Appreciate it is android supported, but on the UK page it lists full apple CarPlay integration???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't answer your question on CarPlay ( yet).

There is some talk of licensing or certification issues via apple for the use of car play but don't quote me on that.

I am currently trawling through this thread ( over 3 years & 1600 posts!) to bone up on all things GROM.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-f-2008-2014/834943-anyone-getting-the-grom-vline.html

post #139 mentions that the screen reverting to Lexus Navi Map after using reverse might actually be a Lexus default and not via the VL2 ( I can't personally remember what happened before I fitted the VL2 with regard to this but now using it is a bit of a niggle)

Still reading........

paul m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been emailing Grom Audio UK

Richard there confirms the latest VL2 with 8.1 firmware supports apple CarPlay. There is an activation process to follow and daily use is via USB cable only:

apple CarPlay Activation: CarPlay is not installed by default, please make sure CarPlay is enabled on your Iphone, connected to USB1 port, then tap on the grey CarPlay Icon, then tap on ”Activate CarPlay UI” 11 times, this then activates CarPlay.

If you get CarPlay working, do let us know what you think?

Might be worth contact Grom UK regarding the issue of reverse camera - Lexus map? 

info@gromaudio.co.uk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said, I can't recall if it done this before install. So question? Does your 250 revert to the Navi Map Screen after the view from the rear cam is no longer in use?

TIA Paul m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have VLine yet, so have passed this issue onto Richard at GROM UK. See if he is aware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have opened a technical ticket with GROM US yesterday and today they wanted to know what Soft/Firmware I was running with, basic first step in fault finding To make sure device has got latest updates. 

But...

 

95B8D8AB-C785-4CDD-99E8-117A0B76D6FC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Club Hybrid Poll

  • 218 Hybrid Reliability

    1. 1. If you were to consider buying a Hybrid model over 5 years old, would you be worried about the reliability of the Hybrid system?


      • Not really as Hybrid systems are always reliable
      • Not if it had a Manufacturers Warranty on the Hybrid system
      • I would not buy a Hybrid model over 5 years old