Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RWD, 400+ BHP, public roads. Who you kidding?

Flytvr

19 minutes ago, noby76 said:

Well you two can rent a bughatti veyron and attepmt an overtake when there is next to no GAP and come and tell us how succefull that went. you can take it in turns on the drivers seat.

Who said next to no gap? Why would you overtake at all if there is next to no gap? Or you saying there would be equal opportunities to overtake with Bugatti (Chiron is the latest btw) as it is with Civic?

5 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Who said next to no gap? Why would you overtake at all if there is next to no gap? Or you saying there would be equal opportunities to overtake with Bugatti (Chiron is the latest btw) as it is with Civic?

And what makes you think the civic wouldnt make the overtkake if it was safe to do so and enough gap ahead?

11 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

Divo is actually. 

Divo is not available to buy yet... I doubt you going to be able to rent it to test if you can fit it in no gap. I am only talking production vehicle... 

34 minutes ago, noby76 said:

in that case use google translate.. what a numpty...

It would only work if the sentence makes sense in the first place. Which I don't think it does... 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

It would only work if the sentence makes sense in the first place. Which I don't think it does... 

Linas i think you need a nap..

• Haha 1

Thanks to you, guys, I just turned off notifications for this topic [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Yes it's terrible. I hope the mods come along and sort out those responsible soon.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Lets not descend into a PistonHeads style argument trying to score points off each other...……………………….:offtopic:

Quick someone post a link to dashcam overtake fails and then the transformation is complete 😉

• Thanks 1

We have cleaned up the thread, if there are any more insults/homophobic comments it will result in instant suspension.

I am baffled as to why people who are intelligent enough to buy a Lexus allow themselves to sink to the level of the school playground.