Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Benefits Being Gold Member

rascalrobin

Im not sure if they are or not

but most of my gold member savings have come from group buys and other such great things that this club has to offer to gold members

im on my 2nd year of being a gold member :)

and not just for the savings, but mostly because the people on this forum have helped me time and time again and I wouldnt think twice of even paying £50.00 for a years subs to help keep the club going :D

Wouldn't think twice on going for gold (Isn't that a TV program?)

Save money on parts (both Lexus and Aftermarket)

Group Buys on perfomrance parts (and one off products not availible to the public)

Sell your spare parts

Talk to a bunch of guys and girls in the Gold forum, that are as sad about keeping their cars clean as much as you (I spent 5hrs Sunday :whistling: )

and my favourite.. Having some strange s##t to look at while your at work!!

Did I mention save money??!! :lol:

Honestly though, you could ask a person who's only been gold a week or two and they'd say "do it"

ask yourself why you should not join.. you will find fewer reasons not to than all the reasons why you should.. how have you found the infomation on this site so far.. and what about if it did not exist.. this is one reason too

craig

oh and its a laugh a minute in the gold carpark

I wouldnt think twice of even paying £50.00 for a years subs to help keep the club going :D

Thas it ...give Steve idea's wont ya :unsure:

I would recommend going for it.

Im in my second year also, and although i havnt taken part in many group buys, i have still saved more than i have paid!

Nuff Said :ph34r:

Just do it....

Did anyone mention that only gold members can take place in group buys,i have saved a fortune it aftermarket bits and bobs this year without regular savings on servicing and genuine Lexus parts.

You know it makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!