Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Steve

Dicko09

Hi   Just purchased a NX 300h car is great but have an issue when using my I pod connected through the USB port. The car either wipes the I pod of songs or does not see the I pod. Have tried the I pod in several different cars of varying makes and the I pod works fine.  Been back to dealer they have added a couple of update on the system but this has failed to clear the issue. Has anyone come across this issue before with LEXUS?

I have a 2017 NX 300h with the Mark Levinson sound system and my iPod connects via the USB port and works OK. I just select the USB port it is connected to (which tells me the iPod is connected) and then use that as the source and then select either random or songs by album, playlist.  If you have a large number of songs on your iPod then it does take quite awhile at first to read the file structure of albums, playlists, artists etc so it does look as if there is nothing on the iPod.  First time use just plug it in and select iPod as source and click play on the iPod and it should play music while it is reading the iPod hard disk.  

Thanks guys, put unfortunately when I say the LEXUS NX wipes the I pod it does just that. I have to restore the I pod contents on the computer, when you plug the I pod back into the USB port all is good, go to the radio listen to a radio station then try to return to the I pod it is wiped or the USB says there is nothing connected.

Hopefully the dealer will come back with a solution

Bit disappointing really expected more from LEXUS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everybody

Seems the dealership LEXUS HULL are now telling me my IPOD Classic is not compatable with an 18 plate LEXUS NX.Is there anybody out there who is using an IPOD classic ?????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links