Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service history

OldTrout

I have previously looked up the service history of my car and I think it was on lexus.co.uk. I am logged in now but cannot find my service history.

Can someone point me in right direction please?

John

Hey John, on the right hand side over your mouse over the top 'hamburger' icon for Quick Actions. 

Select My Lexus and login.

Hmmm, I'm not seeing the Service History in the web/browser either.

The Android app, My Lexus has Service History tucked under the Vehicle menu.

Kinda odd that the web/browser shows less info than a mobile app, it's usually the other way around.

It certainly used to be available as I downloaded mine a few months back.

Thanks Lee and Peter. I am relieved it is not me missing things (or using a browser which misses links) but like you puzzled as to why Lexus would remove the service history from the website.

The iPhone app is called Explore MyLexus. Sadly this will not accept my VIN as valid! If I try "Browse Models" instead I can't get anything earlier than 2014. And it does seem very USA-centric.

And to make it even more annoying although I am registered on the website I get no option to login.

Scuppered.

John

Peter,

Thank you for pointing this incompetent at the correct app. The one I first got was USA although it did not say so very obviously. Then I could not find the one you suggested on the app store. I had  "iPad only" selected on my iPad and the app only comes up on "Iphone only" despite saying it is iPad compatible.

Moreover this UK app did actually know I had an account and logged me in to it. The service history is there albeit full of typos and abbreviations and very possibly truncated as well. I have been able to find out when some infrequent items were last done and will be able to say what needs to be done by my indie now I am out of warranty and compulsory Lexus servicing.

Start of problem to solution less than six hours. Great.

John

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links