Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warrington Dave’s White Beauty 😳

3 hours ago, Linas.P said:

It's up for 32k, the preview picture has wrong price on it, I thought they had put it up for 38k at first too.

They seem to be trying to push prices up by saying that they are future classics and rare, but in my view that is still many years to come before that happens.

Not impressed with the way they spoke to me just because I was not willing to pay the price for something does not mean someone cannot afford it, it means someone thinks it's overpriced.

But thing is they know there are limited numbers around so when someone has just started looking for one they will think that is the going price and they will shift it if that person wants it enough or not know that it was up for 28k before and failed to sell.

• Like 2

@Yodafone I agree with you although most the Lexus dealers I have had contact with have been far better than my past experiences with the likes of BMW and so on there have been exceptions.

Had the same response from Lexus Hatfield a while back for a car there I was interested in, invariably it’s them that loses out with this kind of attitude.

Big Rat

26 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Yodafone I agree with you although most the Lexus dealers I have had contact with have been far better than my past experiences with the likes of BMW and so on there have been exceptions.

Had the same response from Lexus Hatfield a while back for a car there I was interested in, invariably it’s them that loses out with this kind of attitude.

Big Rat

Too be honest I think it was partially my fault as I let slip that I had a reasonable company allowance and the price arrange of cars I was looking at, so I think they were hoping my heat was ruling my head and take it whatever price they say it was.

• Like 1

@Yodafone My circumstances were somewhat different in that I went to view an Rcf which was up for £38k, my part x was a My IsF on a 59 plate with low miles low owners.

Both the sales guy and his manager came out with the usual patter and drivel, “there’s no market for the isF”

”it’ll go straight to Auction “

”We don’t discount advertised prices” blah blah blah

There are many of these sales people in all marques who seem incapable of judging there customers

🐀

• Like 2

I bought my car from Leon at Hedge End and was really happy with him and the whole process I would recommend him.

They insinuated they like to have an F car in at all times and shift plenty of other stock so can sit on the F for as long as it takes.

• Like 2