Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Photos of your exhausts AT standing position

To one n all that have had an after market exhaust, would you be so kind to post photos of them, I like the rear tips but tip loss is a concern and I’m not sure if I like circular tips, only images I’ve found are at exhaust height view so unable to see them from a normal angle.....standing, trying to gauge what looks best (for me) don’t want to upset anyone. Trying to get my own personal view.

cheers gents 👍🏻

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

To one n all that have had an after market exhaust, would you be so kind to post photos of them, I like the rear tips but tip loss is a concern and I’m not sure if I like circular tips, only images I’ve found are at exhaust height view so unable to see them from a normal angle.....standing, trying to gauge what looks best (for me) don’t want to upset anyone. Trying to get my own personal view.

cheers gents 👍🏻

How tall are you? 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Womble72 said:

About 5’ 9 and a half, always remember the half 😂🤣

Ok...  Similar 😉

Mine from different heights and angles although car is on driveway which has a decline.

It's a Fox exhaust from Germany with black tips instead of standard silver.

IMG_20180430_152555.jpg

IMG_20180430_151223.jpg

IMG_20180430_151218.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On that note, im thinking of replacing the false tips when I go for an aftermarket exhaust. Only thing putting me off is that I'm worried the new tips will melt the bodywork. Is this a reasonable concern, or only an issue if the tips make contact?

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, PhoeNicks said:

On that note, im thinking of replacing the false tips when I go for an aftermarket exhaust. Only thing putting me off is that I'm worried the new tips will melt the bodywork. Is this a reasonable concern, or only an issue if the tips make contact?

Been running the exhaust for a while now and no sign of the bodywork melting yet 😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PhoeNicks said:

Me and u both 😂🤣.....‘‘tis one of my concerns 🤔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Here is my old ISf with an Infinity custom built cat back system, as you can see the "heat shields" have been removed without any panel deformation.

LEXUS_ISF_DS_010.JPG

LEXUS_ISF_DS_009.JPG

LEXUS_ISF_DS_025.JPG

Cheers @Mark G.......how getting on with the GSF?......miss the old girl?........thanks for the post too 👍🏻

• Like 1

@Womble72 I really miss that car, first of the breed, flew under the radar, humbled a couple of Supercars and never ever let me down once...…….

I have always said, the ISf, except from the front,  just look right, the rear and rear three quarter view is beautiful, it is as quick as any other F car in 99% of any given conditions and will, I have no doubt increase in value.

I am very happy with the GSf, in a way its a grown up ISf, has a bit more tech on it which I must admit does work up to a point, the TVD is very good and it looks more up to date, but is the GSf worth twice as much as an ISf? No way...…………………..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mark G said:

@Womble72 I really miss that car, first of the breed, flew under the radar, humbled a couple of Supercars and never ever let me down once...…….

I have always said, the ISf, except from the front,  just look right, the rear and rear three quarter view is beautiful, it is as quick as any other F car in 99% of any given conditions and will, I have no doubt increase in value.

I am very happy with the GSf, in a way its a grown up ISf, has a bit more tech on it which I must admit does work up to a point, the TVD is very good and it looks more up to date, but is the GSf worth twice as much as an ISf? No way...…………………..

@Mark G.....I’ve been in Ryo GSF a couple of times and it’s a VERY nice place to be, I’m amazed at the low number of sales and the ending of it too, think the GSF will increase too, ISF as first BUT GSF as such low numbers and the huge step up between the two. 👍🏻....will u be joining the group on the 29th?.....looking to be a good turnout 👍🏻

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

@Mark G.....I’ve been in Ryo GSF a couple of times and it’s a VERY nice place to be, I’m amazed at the low number of sales and the ending of it too, think the GSF will increase too, ISF as first BUT GSF as such low numbers and the huge step up between the two. 👍🏻....will u be joining the group on the 29th?.....looking to be a good turnout 👍🏻

29th?????

10 minutes ago, Mark G said:

29th?????

10 minutes ago, Mark G said:

29th?????

29th September at Lexus Derby and overnight at Buxton premier inn.....some over nighters and some Saturday lads

15 hours ago, Womble72 said:

29th September at Lexus Derby and overnight at Buxton premier inn.....some over nighters and some Saturday lads

Ahh yes, I cant make any of the dates unfortunately.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links