Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2007 RX400 SE-L Multimedia options

Hi, 

I've been an owner for little over a week and should have done some research with regards to the under seat DVD player. The car came with no headphones or remote and the player is spitting out discs. DOH!! The screens lit up and as I had no disc with me to test I took the sellers word for it that it all worked. Hands up!!!

What are my rear seat options? 2 kids thinking they could watch films on the move now asking why I bought a broken car haha (Ive been to Lexus for replacements and even my trade account prices are making me shudder)

I also assumed the head unit would play Bluetooth audio, it appears its just for phone calls.

For info, its the Mark Levinson edition so I'm guessing a head unit swap would render the ML amp redundant which I don't want. 

In addition, does anyone have a full list of all interior bulbs or where I can access one? 

Thanks in advance

If I recall correctly, the DVD player beneath the seats is just wired up with composite video and audio (yellow and red phono leads).  I'd check mine but it's raining.  If I'm correct, you should be able to connect anything down there that's standard definition PAL.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links