Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone recognise this car? WV58 BCU

Hi Guys, 

Off to view my first ISF today (finally!) its a silver 2008 model (WV58 BCU) 2 owners from new. The first was a doctor and then a private owner from 2014 until now, anyone recognise it? Its got full history, 76k miles, and just had the wheels refurbed. Up for £15,890 at a local dealer. Only 7 for sale on Autotrader at the moment!

Thanks, 
Ryan 

ISF1.jpg

• Like 2

@LiggyL Ryan unless Colin has changed his forum name I knew him as @Chuckie478 really nice guy obviously since the car had gone he hasn’t posted much.

He bought the car from Lexus Bristol and it is a nice one serviced by them and he was handy with the spanner’s himself.

He is still regular at meets dispute going over to Ze Germans.

I can always pm you pictures and the odd video of the car from the last couple of years.

Big Rat

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@LiggyL Ryan unless Colin has changed his forum name I knew him as @Chuckie478 really nice guy obviously since the car had gone he hasn’t posted much.

He bought the car from Lexus Bristol and it is a nice one serviced by them and he was handy with the spanner’s himself.

He is still regular at meets dispute going over to Ze Germans.

I can always pm you pictures and the odd video of the car from the last couple of years.

Big Rat

That would be awesome if you dont mind as I just bought it! Proper tidy car, couple of marks on rear seats to sort but I am buzzing from it, just felt so right to me after test driving the obvious rivals. I also briefly considered a newer Golf R/Leon Cupra but have now seen the light lol. Hopefully pick up Tuesday after a new parking sensor is fitted... its 3 weeks young enough for the Lexus warranty too!

• Like 4

I picked it up this morning, had to head pretty much straight home due to meetings but I am absolutely loving it! Can't wait to get out in it later. 

I never normally buy the first example I see but the low owners, good history, condition etc. all checked out so hopefully its a goodun 😎

Wonder how long my first tank of V Power will last 😁

• Like 3