Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue ISF LN62 AXV

After my dealings with that particular dealer it wouldn't surprise me if they bought it for around 23 - 24k. Very captive market here in Scotland with the only two official Lexus dealerships owned by the same group and they seem happy to charge what they want.

Of course they did... Probably even less. Because realistic value of that car is £23-24k, so they probably paid even less then 20k. The reason it is priced so high, is to inflate potential discount - "sir I have very very special deal for you, only today and only because I am in good mood and my manager is not around, I will make it £24k, that is £6k-off and I will add this extended warranty for half a price, you will not get such deal ever again!".

In my experience Lexus don't do large discounts on approved used in that price bracket. You may get something off with a finance deal and an extended warranty thrown in but not thousands off.

1 hour ago, doog442 said:

In my experience Lexus don't do large discounts on approved used in that price bracket. You may get something off with a finance deal and an extended warranty thrown in but not thousands off.

Could be... in which case we will still see it being on sale for another 18 months.. Until RC-Fs going to reach £25k and it will be traded to other dealership and still sold at £24k