Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 400 Aut. Transmission Knock

theka

Dear All,

I am experiencing a knock or thump in the Aut. Trans. during deceleration from 2nd to 1st gear at about 25 to 30 Km/h. (it feels like a kick in the butt) This does not happen all the times. Usually happens when engine already hot. All other up and down changes are perfect.

Has anyone experienced something like this befor ?

Any comments would be appreciated to: louisf@dutton.co.za

Regards

Louis

Do you have the gearbox set to PWR mode?

I have experienced this with ather auto boxes and really think there is nothing really to worry about

suggestion would be to check your tranny fluid too... just a possibility

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk