Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If you cannot choose lexus what brand would you go for?

dutchie01

8 minutes ago, st4 said:

Bit smaller and without a particularly powerful drivetrain.

Tell you what’s a nice car, the rx450h

NX is in same segment i.e. european mid-size suv... which get very confusing as in US Q7 is "mid-size suv". So yeah - NX really competes with F-Pace, RX is larger and more expensive, sadly there again is no proper version of NX e.g. NX450h would be great car... 

NX is quite a bit smaller than the F-Pace. The Jag is wider and a longer wheelbase than even the RX, the RX just has a large overhang on the rear making it slighter longer overall. 

Agree. The natural competition for the F pace, x5/cayenne/Touareg is the rx450h

Lovely place to be inside. I had a good nosey when I was buying my GS. I’d love one.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
I think I’d go for a Saab or a Mazda

They don’t make Saabs anymore. Shame really as for an alternative premium make they’d be a good fit for the needs and wants of a fair few motorists.

Always wondered why GM don’t make more of an effort with Cadillac in the EU/UK.

I’d be quite happy with one of them

59 minutes ago, st4 said:

They don’t make Saabs anymore. Shame really as for an alternative premium make they’d be a good fit for the needs and wants of a fair few motorists.

I had four Saabs before going Lexus.  I'd probably still be with Saab if they were still around, excellent motor cars.  On my third Lexus now, they're not too bad either 😉.

I had four Saabs before going Lexus.  I'd probably still be with Saab if they were still around, excellent motor cars.  On my third Lexus now, they're not too bad either [emoji6].

Ever consider Volvo. I loved mine. I’d have one over a Merc but this Lexus IS mind blowingly good.

For me it would be Mercedes-Benz. I have very good memories of my 190E, my 300E, my 300SE, and my CLK230.

As I’ve mentioned in other posts the lack of a Lexus option to compete with something the size of E Class estate is irksome.

My next car needs to be smaller with a hatchback. Looking at Honda hrv or maybe Mazda cx3 but the Mazda boot is a bit small. Still love my lexus though it's going to be hard moving away from it.

8 hours ago, Odysseus said:

For me it would be Mercedes-Benz. I have very good memories of my 190E, my 300E, my 300SE, and my CLK230.

As I’ve mentioned in other posts the lack of a Lexus option to compete with something the size of E Class estate is irksome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing Lexus do is estate shaped and sized. a GS or ES estate? An interesting idea

1 hour ago, Bob99 said:

My next car needs to be smaller with a hatchback. Looking at Honda hrv or maybe Mazda cx3 but the Mazda boot is a bit small. Still love my lexus though it's going to be hard moving away from it.

Don't rule out the upcoming UX if you like the make.

Absolutely. A GS300H Estate would be almost a no-brainer as a replacement for my Prius family transport.

As it stands within my used-car price bracket, I have the options of a RX450H which has more power and 4wd capability than I need and fuel consumption than I want, or an Auris Hybrid Estate which capable as it is is in a different class of car compared to the E Class and 5 Series estates I’m also looking at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its been a while since it's been tried lexus/Toyota

Mk1 Toyota aristo

http://www.speedhunters.com/2008/08/car_spotlight_gt_gt_jzs147_aristo_wagon/

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Totally off topic but it’s a shame they don’t revive the aristo and use the mk4 Gs platform body to do it. Imagine that with the new Supra engine.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links