Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New rc announced

Quite liking the new bumper treatment..

I see they are bringing back the 200T variant?

"Throttle response from the turbocharged 2.0-litre engine has been improved to deliver a more direct feeling of acceleration and a more spirited driving experience."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

"Throttle response from the turbocharged 2.0-litre engine has been improved to deliver a more direct feeling of acceleration and a more spirited driving experience."

Interested in how they are doing this and whether its something that can be applied to current IS200t engines through an official software update .The engine does suffer from a slight degree of throttle lag (as do many BMW's for that part).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

Quite liking the new bumper treatment..

I see they are bringing back the 200T variant?

Thinking again, as this was an EU media release, it probably only means the rest of Europe, where the 200T is still listed.

• Sad 1

Certainly looks better IMO.

Few pics of the F-Sport which is the highest selling variety in the range. New wheels look fantastic as do the LC style mirrors. Glad to see they're moving away from horrendous diamond cut wheels on the F-Sport.

A new Blue is coming as well "Blue Vortex" in the US, not sure what it'll be called here but probably something boring like "Sonic Blue" 😂

2019_Lexus_RC_f34_A96DD1913933FE2EB3432E52887C329EE1FB229C.thumb.jpg.d497966fd963e00a06fe415464810f60.jpg

2019_Lexus_RC_pro_03998AE508CED3268E1DF0FC067D86C89B5D70E4.thumb.jpg.234b35c5a0fa05014ecbb0dc8b457fed.jpg2019_Lexus_RC_r34_909F1886CFF9A43C980CE9DC921A34BE4D6E26B2.thumb.jpg.aa2ab174aa16177bb7eb8ca3bae85ee9.jpg2019_Lexus_RC_int_B0976BEEFF68B3DD2BC8F9983C672D6540825344.thumb.jpg.015e39e2320824e6e9e8210ef8d7ced1.jpg

lexus-rc-f-facelift.jpg

real life pics of the wheels.

• Like 2

Nice....... diamond cut wheels I agree a spangly unsuitable finish in UK...... dis ain’t Miami Bro......🤡

Anyway car looks great...... 

Oh Linas where are you...... it’s 2litre turbo time.......

I like the engine said it before say it again........ @NemesisUK Peter any room at yours I’ll bring extra popcorn...... MODS tin hats at the ready 😂

🐀

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Oh Linas where are you...... it’s 2litre turbo time.......

If the mods could merge this thread with the 0-60 one and then we could just keep him contained.

• Haha 2

I prefer the back end as was never a fan of the fishes gills on the rch. Although I do not like the new headlamps one bit.

It's always nice to see what new un-repairable colours they can come up with...........

Great looking car, love the proportions and the styling details. Doesn't bother me that its underpinnings have been described as a 'Frankenstein car'! Shame you see so few on the road, and so many dull grey boxes.

Now, if only it came with a boosted 2JZ under the bonnet, and was £20k cheaper...  😉

• Like 1

Oh look, LC owners will be able to purchase RC's for spares:

A new analogue clock, identical to the one in the LC, sits high on the instrument panel in another identifying feature of Lexus coupes.

• Like 1

hmmmmm

They just had to strangle it a bit for EU 6 - I doubt they will get much more power without forced induction.

And even if they do get another 30hp peak that's not where it loses out to Turbo cars anyway.

The photo of the rear does show RC350 on the boot. That's confusing as this is the US spec.  I would like to have eventually seen a 3L V6 combined with hybrid.  Probably not clean enough for the market. I will however be popping down to my dealer to see what deals can be done....