Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RWD, 400+ BHP, public roads. Who you kidding?

Bluesman

There is no point in putting the thread back up as once you have got rid of all the schoolboy insults none of it makes any sense.

The T&Cs to which you all agreed to abide by says this about your behaviour.

Abusive, Invasive and Anti-Social Behaviour

The club takes the "be polite" rule VERY seriously. We will not tolerate ANY rudeness or swearing – this includes modifying words to escape our profanity filter. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning and will be permanently banned from the club after a second offence. Swearing, blasphemy or profanity – again either explicitly or by trying to deceive our profanity filter – will be edited or deleted without warning or notice and may lead to the member being banned from using the forum and/or banned from the club. Members should not hijack another member’s thread by deliberately changing the subject away from that which the original poster intended. Posts made in this way may be deleted without notice. In all cases relating to acceptable content, the club moderation team will decide – at its absolute discretion – what is acceptable and what is not. Where posts are edited or deleted by the moderation team, no notice will be given.

I have still not finished going through the thread but when I have I will be in contact with certain members.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1