Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The RC-F Carbon edition pictures thread

18 minutes ago, st4 said:

These are fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly Stephen ( @st4 ).  Comments from a professional photographer such as yourself are extra special 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

small (10 of 13).jpg

Liking the blue edging to the F badge.. 😉

Funny thing is, when you photograph a car, you notice so many more things - lines, creases, design features etc. A real pleasure to look at.

10 hours ago, st4 said:

Let’s see the car set against a country road back drop - maybe something alpine 🙂

That car needs driven to the Alps 🙂

She (or her replacement) is going for a trip to Andorra next year 👍

• Like 1

She (or her replacement) is going for a trip to Andorra next year [emoji106]

I’ve had some great trips to the Pyrenees.

Add Montserrat Monestary to the list as well as Gavarnie, Lac D’Oredon, Laruns & Ossau Valley, Monte Perido National Park in Spain etc etc

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, st4 said:

I’ve had some great trips to the Pyrenees.

Add Montserrat Monestary to the list as well as Gavarnie, Lac D’Oredon, Laruns & Ossau Valley, Monte Perido National Park in Spain etc etc

Now you are showing off! You live in Scotland and still go on pursuit of motoring nirvana! Hat off to your dedication 😜

• Like 1

Now you are showing off! You live in Scotland and still go on pursuit of motoring nirvana! Hat off to your dedication [emoji12]

It’s for “work” you see :)

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine needs a clean. Once that’s done I’ll take some snaps. Have a couple of trips planned. First this - quite fancy finding out what the quarter mile time is:

http://www.japshowfinale.co.uk/index.php

And then this:

https://ticketing.goodwood.com/PagesPublic/UserControlled/UserDefined.aspx?page=Breakfast-Club&soalready=67tDv/djufiCPiHNLo0qG3PBByQg/eKzpsEWTbpt1lw=

I’ve applied and received an exhibitors pass. So we’ll be parked on the circuit...

• Like 2

Beautiful car

Please don't chop it in for an M4

The M4 may be a better drivers car but don't forget the rarity of your RCF

I'd love to stick a picture on here but sadly mine's not a carbon so doesn't qualify

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tfp said:

Beautiful car

Please don't chop it in for an M4

The M4 may be a better drivers car but don't forget the rarity of your RCF

I'd love to stick a picture on here but sadly mine's not a carbon so doesn't qualify

That's very kind Tim - thank you 👍

Yes, they are very rare.

I got so close to trading it Thursday. Got within £1000 of what I would accept for part exchange.

I think the M4 is incredible, but it does concern me that it could be so easily confused for a 320, 330 or 335

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links