Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics of your other car(s)

After buying the RCF I've been very paranoid about where I park it,  leave it and putting miles on it...  

So I decided to get myself a 2nd car for daily duties. Originally my criteria was cheap to tax/insure/econimcal/ FWD(for winter use)

but ended buying this little gem 🙂 .  Very low mileage, FSH and most importantly NO RUST which is a rarity for a MX5!

So, F owners let's see pics of your other car(s).

IMG_9452.thumb.JPG.de1f679008753daa33cf30dd826fa872.JPG

• Like 6

@Bluethunder Nean how’s ownership going haven’t seen you post for a while, are you aware of the Peaks Meet end of September?

Or have I missed your posts somewhere...🙄

Anyway back on topic paranoia is normal by the way...... sorry about that......

So we have Mrs Rat little 1.25 Petrol ‘ I live my life in train station car parks’ Fiesta

And my Van that’s been very busy of late......

And the black ‘Kitt’ in between 🤗

5896D6A4-FCD6-4084-A594-9C88374B853E.thumb.jpeg.eaa5c8f3f4744b038732f95f2ca5200b.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo I’m guessing you had a hand in choosing that nice little Italian number then Matey.....:yes:

🐀

Yep.  She had a Mini Cooper S before that (guess who chose that as well).

She wanted something Golf sized that wasn't a Golf.  Oh and it couldn't be red...  Until I explained that Alfa's should only be in red 😉

It has same engine as the 500 Abarth so is quite pokey although she didn't want to stretch to the 240bhp Cloverleaf 😞

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Bluethunder Nean how’s ownership going haven’t seen you post for a while, are you aware of the Peaks Meet end of September?

Or have I missed your posts somewhere...🙄

Anyway back on topic paranoia is normal by the way...... sorry about that......

So we have Mrs Rat little 1.25 Petrol ‘ I live my life in train station car parks’ Fiesta

And my Van that’s been very busy of late......

And the black ‘Kitt’ in between 🤗

5896D6A4-FCD6-4084-A594-9C88374B853E.thumb.jpeg.eaa5c8f3f4744b038732f95f2ca5200b.jpeg

Big Rat

Hi Paul, loving the RCF and hoping to join the meet this month but will probably only be the last leg of the drive because busy in the morning. 

• Like 1

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee ooh I love the male input into these matters guided the wives in the right car choice direction..... for themselves 😉

Nice have a second car that you can still shovel a bit.......

I agree as well about the Golf why add to the herd......

🐀

• Like 1

My other car - had it over 6 years now, which is an eternity for me. 9000rpm, RWD, LSD and a manual box. Awful on long motorway journeys, brilliant fun given the right occasion! 

D76569EC-1718-4B19-8A87-C971B25196C9.jpeg

DD97EDF3-54FC-4D1D-B21D-58F945E590EA.jpeg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@mrfunex Looks great lightweight rear wheel drive....... race track..... you’ll be giving @Bluethunder Nean ideas now with his 😂

🐀

Paul, you're spot on. I've already started looking at all the parts you can buy for a MX5.. It was suppose to be just a cheap runabout😂

• Like 2