Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led auto dip lighting

HarryM

Anyone else disappointed with the auto dipping lights? Mine dip well but take an age to go back to full beam and they also get caught out by the reflection from some large signs. I do like the way they seem to surround the car in front. 

8 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

Works well in the RC but then I don't have intelligent lights just plain auto dip.

Are the NX lights intelligent, whereby individual LEDs go out to mask the car in front?

Yes, they have an array that switches various ones off. They just seem to be a bit slow coming back up to full beam from full dip. When following a car they are great, there's a distinct cut off around the car. 

The handbook says that High beam assist does not operate under certain conditions, one being that you have to be doing more tham 60kph.

I also was initially unimpressed until I found this out. Could this be issue you have?

Ah thanks, that's it, it must have been the speed was under the point of return. I will give it a chance now I know and see but I think I may be reverting to the old fashioned way!