Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowering gs300h

Jcgs300h

Hi!

can i get my gs300h lowered. Been in contact with some garages and they said they dont have lowering springs nor coilovers for my car. Is it because of the adaptive suspension. Wanted to change the alloy to a 20” and if i wont lower it down it wont look good

Don’t buy lowering spring. Go for coilovers. Mine are still very comfy, oe shockers are too expensive. I bought a full set of BC coilovers ant they’re great. Car looks good too in my opinion. Handles great!8BCE529E-10E1-4D89-AF75-195D78B7389A.thumb.png.fa7f5d28ca894a196d94db4ee522b5ee.png

before...E8A15BAE-797E-4585-8796-6ACD4C3C9358.thumb.png.c396b45b09c11c8f7bf1e3961c5e7ebd.png

after...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 8:38 PM, Jcgs300h said:

Hi!

can i get my gs300h lowered. Been in contact with some garages and they said they dont have lowering springs nor coilovers for my car. Is it because of the adaptive suspension. Wanted to change the alloy to a 20” and if i wont lower it down it wont look good

Yes you can. You just need to buy from abroad rather than going to the garage / shop down the road, not just lowering springs but lot of tuning parts for Lexus is hard to come by without buying from overseas, I recently got my Lexus IS300h lowered on lowering springs, by RSR (well known and great Jap brand when it comes to suspension) and so far happy with it, it is only lowered 10/15mm rear and 15/20mm front and not stupidly low or compromise ride at all. I bought online and came from Japan. I just checked the RSR Japan website, they do lowering springs (a few different types) for the GS300h 2012-2018 facelift and pre-facelift as well as other GS / Lexus models.