Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I gave one of my mates a drive in it today who drove a newer a6 diesel 4 pot that he recently sold. He said it was the most comfortable car he he’s driven at motorway speeds, probably the fastest he’s driven and also the smoothest. He assumed it was in the class of th a7/6 series and was surprised when I told him it was the class below.

Chuffed with that even even if it did hammer my average mpg a bit, haha

• Like 1

The windows need resetting from each door switch to make them work correctly. Open each window half way then close, and hold the switch in the closed position for 5seconds. This needs to be done any time the Battery is disconnected.

The fob batteries are CR1632 button cells.

John.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 10:59 PM, Britprius said:

The windows need resetting from each door switch to make them work correctly. Open each window half way then close, and hold the switch in the closed position for 5seconds. This needs to be done any time the battery is disconnected.

The fob batteries are CR1632 button cells.

John.

I did try this but the passenger window still only works manually and the drivers passenger window doesn’t work at all. Another thing that doesn’t feel right is that if I walk up to the car it will only unlock my side/ door. I have to then get in and press the unlock switch above the window controls to let the passenger in.

other than than that I couldn’t be happier with this thing. It’s a rare car on the road here so you get a few looks (the greyd wheels are part of that). And if needed you have the power to keep up with most cars.